Which game got you "hooked" on gaming?

For me, it wasn't until I was in my mid-30s that I even decided I wanted to give gaming a go.  It started with some chill games on the Switch, which led to some solo games like Borderlands, but ultimately my partner got me into FFXIV which became my new obsession for around a year, lol.  Now, a streamer I enjoy immensely opened a community guild on WoW Classic with the newest expansion, so I jumped into that, and it's my nightly obsession.

Parents
  • The when I had like 6 I play a lot arcade games and super Nintendo, my grandfather's own some arcades in which I use to play a lot I really miss playing KoF also I my mother had the Nintendo and I use to play Donkey Kong and a game of Batman that I never pass but I remember having fun.

• The when I had like 6 I play a lot arcade games and super Nintendo, my grandfather's own some arcades in which I use to play a lot I really miss playing KoF also I my mother had the Nintendo and I use to play Donkey Kong and a game of Batman that I never pass but I remember having fun.

Children
No Data