Which automobile racing sim game is your favorite?

I love racing simulators, but I haven't played one in a while, so I'm looking for your recommendations (PC Gaming focused). During the beginning of the pandemic and lockdowns, I watched some of the professional drivers pivot to eSports and compete using racing simulators. I noticed one organization used the Assetto Corsa racing sim and the visuals blew my mind - it looked extremely realistic. Recently, I watched the "Gran Turismo" movie and it seems that racing sim was good enough to enable players to transition to real-life racing. If you play racing sims, which one is your favorite?

• Forza has always been the most realistic and usually reviews overwhelmingly positive. Personally, I like arcade-style more than realism so I go Need For Speed. 

• Thanks, Deathreaver!  Thumbsup  I agree. Forza is another good realistic one. I saw Forza a few years ago in Best Buy being demo'd on a big screen TV and after the car drove by, the leaves on the road blew around from the wind - that was impressive! Need for Speed looks like it's fun to play  Smile 

• Gran Turismo was great but it really hit a wall, no pun intended.  I've been playing a lot more Forza recently. 

• Forza has been my go to, but I've seen iRacing and Assetto Corsa being played a lot by sim racers.

• Thanks for your comment, JLJ5237!  Smiley  I noticed iRacing when I was checking how to spell Assetto Corsa earlier... lol. I'll have to look into it.

• I would have to agree with many here that Forza is my racing sim title - however there are other great titles in the arcade genre.

• Thanks for replying, ET!  V  Except for the recent "Gran Turismo" movie, I've also noticed more Forza marketing and gameplay videos as I've surfed across the Web these past few years. Forza looks really nice!

• I used to have GRID and GRID 2 

• Thanks, Mike!  Thumbsup  I see GRID is developed / distributed by Codemasters who also made one of my favorite racing sims in the past - Colin McRae Rally 2.0. I really liked the physics engine in that game. I wonder if the code is shared. I'll add a recent version of GRID to my list of racing sims to check out  VSmiley