newbie to pc gaming

Hey all, new to pc gaming. what games do you guys recommend? i  have started  with cyberpunk and warzone. always played on xbox and ps4 before. open to all types of games. thanks in advance

Parents
  • I'm a fan of the classics. I love Portal and Portal 2. Outside of those 2, I haven't done much else PC wise. I used to love Unreal but that's really oldschool now. I find I have better control with a mouse than with a console, but a lot of the good mutiplayer games are more console based. Steam always has a good variety of fun games to try out if you're just looking to find a good variety of options.

• I'm a fan of the classics. I love Portal and Portal 2. Outside of those 2, I haven't done much else PC wise. I used to love Unreal but that's really oldschool now. I find I have better control with a mouse than with a console, but a lot of the good mutiplayer games are more console based. Steam always has a good variety of fun games to try out if you're just looking to find a good variety of options.

Children
No Data