newbie to pc gaming

Hey all, new to pc gaming. what games do you guys recommend? i  have started  with cyberpunk and warzone. always played on xbox and ps4 before. open to all types of games. thanks in advance

• I've been playing Diablo IV lately. Lots of fun. Tons of loot. Single-player or co-op. 

Also, I'm partial to RPGs, so Baldur's Gate, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Souls games, etc.

• This is a great topic. One I'll have to bookmark. Thanks for starting it OP.

• I'm on Baldur's Gate III right now, super fun. I'd also recommend Fallout 4

• based on your type of games, Doom (2016) is a pretty good! also, you could try Dead Space remake

• I don't know what you have played before, but here are some suggestions: Undertale, Super Meat Boy, Portal, Portal 2, Nickelodeon Kart Racers 2, Ghostwire Tokyo, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shredder's Revenge, River City Girls... the list goes on and on! 

• Depends on what you're into. I'm usually in the mood to unwind when I play games. No Man's Sky has been great for that. Looking forward to their followup, Light No Fire. Slight smile

• Either a strategy game like starcraft 2 or a FPS designed to be played on PC

• Both DOOM 2016 and DOOM Eternal are pretty good. I also just started playing The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, which I also find to be a pretty good game to play.

• thank you. i also preorderd pacific driveThumbsup tone2