If you won a Legion gaming laptop from Lenovo, what's the first game you'll play?

Just out of pure curiosity, If you won a Legion gaming laptop from Legion, what's the first game you'll play?

Me, if I won a Lenovo Legion gaming laptop, the first game I'll probably play would be either be DOOM Eternal, Genshin Impact or RoboCop.

• I always said it would be Sunset Overdrive because it's been in my steam library forever and I never had a system I could play it on. Afterwards, it will probably be Baldur's Gate 3 and LaTale 

• I'd probably fire up Crysis... turn the resolution up to Ultra and watch it fry like an egg!

No... seriously I'd install Skyrim and put it through some stress. Now you might be thinking... that's odd. Well, what I'm actually talking about is a Skyrim mod like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3AzAUG-tRE 

Come on, please Lenovo, help me play Skyrim like that! Plus I'd probably use it as a work laptop as well.

• Dumb answer, but Ark SA - Mostly to work on mods, because I tend to spend more time doing that than actually playing games!

• Donkey Kong.  It's about time I had a proper laptop for a proper game of Donkey Kong.

• Probably Signalis. Been liking that one a lot lately.

• I would play 7 Days to Die and Alan Wake 2. 7D2D with mods is a lot of fun and can get a bit demanding. Alan Wake just has amazing atmosphere. 

• IF I WON, I THINK I WOULD PLAY 13 DAYS IN HELL, IT IS A 1ST PERSON SHOOTER GAME.  I WOULD PLAY IT TO SEE HOW THE GAME LOOKS(WITH THE GRAPHICS OF THE NEW COMPUTER) AND FEELS WHEN I AM PLAYING IT.

• Baldur’s Gate for sure