best game with good storyline in your opinion??

looking for games that have good lore and story, feel free to send any suggestions 

• If you can get your hands on any of the Fable games, maybe through Xbox Game Pass, those were always a good time. A nice mix of RPG, fantasy, story (depending on your moral choices) and absurdity at times. To this day still one of my favorite series that I'm happy (and somewhat hopeful) that they are bringing back for current gen.

• I've talked about this game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DLRCgTwicY more than a few times. The story doesn't reveal itself until about 50% into the game and when you've completed it, you'll feel as I do... WOW! The other game I'd recommend for a good storyline is Mafia (original) or the definitive edition.

• Red Dead Redemption, and Red Dead Redemption 2. Really good stories, well written characters, and lots to do and discover.

• The Last Of Us, God of War and Spider-Man series

• I am all for Final Fantasy Games. The storyline can be a bit odd at times, but they do well at dragging you in. Final Fantasy X is my favorite :)

•  Red Dead Redemption 2 is great. For PC, I thought Expeditions Rome was fantastic, Divinity 2 (same makers as Baldur's Gate 3), and Far Cry 6 was actually really good!

• Games with lore or story that I found interesting at least: 

• LaTale
    • Torchlight series (though I like 2 the best)
    • Neverwinter
    • Oxenfree
    • Pit People
    • Wakfu
    • Unheard
    • Hades
    • Going Under
    • The World Ends with You + Neo: The World Ends with You
    • Sakuna of Rice and Ruin
    • The Flame in the Flood