All - In - Ones. Yes or No and Why

Can i get some Feedback from everyone on All-In-One desktops. Has Anyone done some light gaming on them and are they worth it?

Thanks in Advance.

Parents
  • Haven’t personally owned one, but from what I’ve seen they tend to be pretty restricted in power and not very well cooled. Some have laptop GPUs (HP has a few with 16 and 30 series gpus) in them which can get you going with gaming especially if you just intend to do light gaming and I can see a use of just saving desk space with just one device, but I’d say a gaming laptop can cover that purpose better. Less restricted power and better cooling while still having the option to get a separate monitor if you need better visuals, and of course the portability just makes it more flexible. It would also be cheaper, taking a look right now a gaming capable all in one with a 3050 is hovering around $1000, while a Lenovo LOQ laptop with 3050 can often be found around $600.

• Haven’t personally owned one, but from what I’ve seen they tend to be pretty restricted in power and not very well cooled. Some have laptop GPUs (HP has a few with 16 and 30 series gpus) in them which can get you going with gaming especially if you just intend to do light gaming and I can see a use of just saving desk space with just one device, but I’d say a gaming laptop can cover that purpose better. Less restricted power and better cooling while still having the option to get a separate monitor if you need better visuals, and of course the portability just makes it more flexible. It would also be cheaper, taking a look right now a gaming capable all in one with a 3050 is hovering around $1000, while a Lenovo LOQ laptop with 3050 can often be found around $600.

Children
No Data