All - In - Ones. Yes or No and Why

Can i get some Feedback from everyone on All-In-One desktops. Has Anyone done some light gaming on them and are they worth it?

Thanks in Advance.

Parents
  • All in One designs are great for one thing and one thing only, space/footprint!

Of course you'll save some room on a desk or other surface with an all in one design, but what you gain in smaller footprint, you often lose in performance and/or upgrade path.

Many of the all in one designs have a severely limited upgrade path when compared to other designs. I will admit the all in one systems can often be cheaper. And this can be a deciding factor if there are budget concerns. 

In terms of light gaming can you explain more? Are you indicating you aren't going to play games often or are you indicating the games you intend to play are simplistic in nature? Imparting that knowledge will help those of us who intend to provide you intelligent advice.

Thanks!

• All in One designs are great for one thing and one thing only, space/footprint!

Of course you'll save some room on a desk or other surface with an all in one design, but what you gain in smaller footprint, you often lose in performance and/or upgrade path.

Many of the all in one designs have a severely limited upgrade path when compared to other designs. I will admit the all in one systems can often be cheaper. And this can be a deciding factor if there are budget concerns. 

In terms of light gaming can you explain more? Are you indicating you aren't going to play games often or are you indicating the games you intend to play are simplistic in nature? Imparting that knowledge will help those of us who intend to provide you intelligent advice.

Thanks!

Children
No Data