BEWARE of... The Little Devil Inside!!

You've probably been hearing a lot about this game today. It looks like a fantastic game, Neostream Interactive upcoming 3D action adventure RPG, Little Devil Inside! The game will be using a third-person perspective, and it will have elements of survival, combat, and open-world exploration.

Players will experience a world filled with atmospheric contrasts. Players will embark on hostile missions and journeys that will challenge their survival instincts and the choices they make.

Now here comes the bad news related to the title of this post... BEWARE of the Little Devil Inside. The trailers for this game look EXCELLENT much like the trailers for DokeV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bha7Y9QG5ug

When you see all of the buzz this week, remember or attain knowledge that The Little Devil Inside had a KickStarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ldi/little-devil-inside with an estimated deliver date of 2015. Let that sink in! Nearly a decade of news, trailers, and etc., with nothing to show for it. No early access... no alpha nor beta... no playable demo and no early access. NOTHING!  One of their goals of the KickStarter was a Wii-U release. Remember that fact if you've become excited for this game today. When it was announced and funded the Nintendo Switch was but a gleam in the eye of Nintendo. And for now, as of today, nothing other than a trailer for over a decade of work. Ladies and Gentlemen this may be another The Day Before, Identity V, The Dead Matter and devices like Smach Z, and PGS. Guard your wallet carefully!

Be careful with your wallet if they restart another Kickstarter campaign, and/or if they start an Indiegogo funding.

I've been waiting for Little Devil Inside for years as well as DokeV. Yet like The Day Before... I'll wait with my wallet for days after (supposed) release, I strongly suggest you do the same...

What do you think?

Parents
  • Thanks for sharing. This looks very interesting, but definitely have caution when dealing with kickstarter.

• Thanks for sharing. This looks very interesting, but definitely have caution when dealing with kickstarter.

Children
  • Agreed... and with Indiegogo.

Years ago I came DANGEROUSLY close to dropping money on an Indiegogo or KickStarter for the SmachZ.