Gaming chair, Office Chair, or Some Kind of 3rd Party Trash?

I have to stop putting "or some kind of 3rd party trash" in my titles when there're more than two options.

Anyways, I've been switching between my gaming chair and a regular office chair lately and I'm actually kind of liking my office chair a bit more.

On what do you like to sit when using your PC?

Parents
  • What kind of chair do you use for gaming?

I was researching them and didn't see any that I liked. They all looked like they reclined too much for me. In a real truck seat, you tend to sit up very straight so I went to a local truck salvage yard and bought a genuine KW high back air ride seat out of a 2013 W900. With the addition of a small piece of plywood for a base chair feature, some modification to the airline, a DC-powered tire inflator, and a motorcycle battery I now have the most realistic truck sim seat in the world. Sure, it doesn't have motion actuators or force feedback but the realism/immersion factor is incredible.

• What kind of chair do you use for gaming?

I was researching them and didn't see any that I liked. They all looked like they reclined too much for me. In a real truck seat, you tend to sit up very straight so I went to a local truck salvage yard and bought a genuine KW high back air ride seat out of a 2013 W900. With the addition of a small piece of plywood for a base chair feature, some modification to the airline, a DC-powered tire inflator, and a motorcycle battery I now have the most realistic truck sim seat in the world. Sure, it doesn't have motion actuators or force feedback but the realism/immersion factor is incredible.

Children
No Data