What is your favorite games?

I like open worlds like the Assassin's Creed or any Tom Clancy's Games. What is your favorite games? and Why?

• Lately, I have been playing a lot of roguelike games! I've been playing Gunfire Reborn, Risk of Rain Hades II, etc.

• My favorite series is Bioshock because Bioshock 1 and 2 are both among my top 5 favorite games of all time. There is just something special about the story and environment that had me playing the games multiple times. 

• My all time favorites would have to be FFVIII, FFX, FFXIV. I have others such as Star Ocean series and Rachet and Crank, etc...

• Red Dead Redemption 2. Gorgeous open world, loads to explore and do, interesting characters, good story. Only game I have bothered to get 100% on.

I also like the Assassin's Creed games, my favorites being Black Flag and the Ezio trilogy (also Rogue for more pirate fun times).

• I like some open world games but I prefer linear games like the older Yakuza games and Mass effect trilogy. Most story driven games get me to play but linear games are my favorite.

• The Call of Duty franchise.  After a hard day at work, it's great to get on with the wife and just drop bodies, lol.  Some versions are better than others but overall, I enjoy it.  I also enjoy the Tom Clancy Ghost Recon series like Wildlands, Breakpoint, and Division games.