PS5 digital vs disc

Not sure which one I should buy. Which one do you guys have ?

With my PS4 I barely downloaded any games, I bought all of them as a disc. Mainly because I thought I can then sell it again or borrow it to a friend. But with most games being online now, that is probably not a reason anymore.

Parents
  • Spend the extra $ on the disc version.  Aside from being able to play without an internet connection, the whole "ownership" issue is a huge deal.  After hearing all the horror stories about people's accounts being banned, and the thousands of dollars in games being effectively deleted, I stopped buying anything digitally.  Unless the law changes, when they stop making consoles with drives, I guess my console days are done.  

• Spend the extra $ on the disc version.  Aside from being able to play without an internet connection, the whole "ownership" issue is a huge deal.  After hearing all the horror stories about people's accounts being banned, and the thousands of dollars in games being effectively deleted, I stopped buying anything digitally.  Unless the law changes, when they stop making consoles with drives, I guess my console days are done.  

Children
No Data