Is no man sky any good

I really want to try no man sky with some friends but I’ve been told that it has almost no content and gets boring quickly. Looking for others insight here.

Parents
  • No man’s sky is one of the best games you can ever possibly find there is so much for you to do and explore that it is a never ending journey from start to finish. It is a great game to play with your friends but you will also have a lot of fun just playing by yourself their is nothing stopping you from just getting in your ship and just fly anywhere in the world. One of the greatest thing I like to do in no man’s sky is to travel everywhere and just build things. I am not the biggest fan of large giant creatures just appearing behind me and saying hello but it is something you will come to love. It is also a great game if you want to experience a survival game with a big alien twist on it.

• No man’s sky is one of the best games you can ever possibly find there is so much for you to do and explore that it is a never ending journey from start to finish. It is a great game to play with your friends but you will also have a lot of fun just playing by yourself their is nothing stopping you from just getting in your ship and just fly anywhere in the world. One of the greatest thing I like to do in no man’s sky is to travel everywhere and just build things. I am not the biggest fan of large giant creatures just appearing behind me and saying hello but it is something you will come to love. It is also a great game if you want to experience a survival game with a big alien twist on it.

Children
No Data