Favorite Playstation Classic?

Curious what others see as a classic(not remade) in the PS community. To me, i have a few i loved when i was younger.

-The Legend Of Dragoon

-Jak and Daxter series

-Dragon Ball Z Budokai series

- Chrono Cross

What are yours?

• Oh man, I see you got some good taste with the list of games right there, especially the Dragon Ball Z Budokai series because I used to play the living hell out of it as a kid with my older brother. Ah, such fun memories playing it on the PS2 before it had to be sold off, unfortunately. Some of the lists of my personal favorite PlayStation games are:

- Parasite Eve

- Metal Gear Solid 1-4

- Jax and Daxter series 

- Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando

- Infamous 1 and 2 

• I'm a huge fan of RPGs. I have a lot of the old ones from the original PS as well as other cosoles. 

Chrono Cross and Legend of Dragoon are two of my favorites.

Final Fantasy Tactics as well as all the other FF titles that were on there, Tactics Orge, Crono Trigger, Xenogears, Parasite Eve, Legend of Legaia, Wild Arms and Vagrant Story are some of my favorites.

• I'll second Parasite Eve great game mechanics. Always had fun with Einhander and games in it's genre.

• My personal favorites for PS1 were the original FF7 (playing this on a friend's console got me to buy my own memory card, and then later the system just so I could keep playing). Chrono Trigger, FF8, FF X, Legend of Dragoon, Dino Crisis 1 & 2, Parasite Eve 1 & 2, Xenogears and Tekken 3. When I got the PS2 I loved that I could keep playing my PS1 games on it, and added a few new favorites like the Burnout games (crash mode with friends was so much fun). Also had a lot of fun with the Spyro games, Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver games and Vagrant Story.

• MGS series are classics for me. Also, old dino crisis games.

• Tekken 

Dragon Ball Z Budokai series of course

Spyro and crash are favorites too.

• The Sly Cooper Series was such a good series that I hope they bring it back with Sucker Punch. Sly 4 was a good kind of game but, not the same charm to me as the other installments