What was your first PlayStation game?

I got my PlayStation shortly before Final Fantasy VII released (27 years ago this month, actually). I didn't really have too much extra money, so I had to pick up a couple of budget titles - Raiden Project (which was rad!) and then Criticom (which was...not). Very shortly thereafter, I got Tomb Raider, Crash Bandicoot and Wild Arms...but for a brief period of time, all I had to play were those first two titles. Yuck!

• Metal Gear Solid 2 & one of the NCAA Football games. Likely played footbal first & got embarrassed

• Wow that is going back. Breath of Fire

• I remember that the very first game for Playstation I bought was Star Wars: Episode 1-The Phantom Menace. It was pretty fun for the most part....mostly the typical game inspired from the movie sort of gameplay playing as particular characters from the movie and being in key locations of the movie.

• Never had a Play Station...   

• Kileak.   I might have come with the PS1, I can't remember.   Loved it even though it was so difficult for me for some reason.

• Definitely Sonic The Hedgehog, I play it the first time it came in a Sears Store.

• Mortal Kombat Trilogy was the first title I played on my Playstation 1. Warhawk was up there too.

• A Dance Dance Revolution game.