PSVR2 : What will it take for you to buy one ? Especially for those people who don't plan to ever purchase one, even if it was half the price.

For me it just comes down to the lack of AAA quality games for the head seat. I know this sounds shallow, but most game are either VR versions of existing games or games that already were on Meta Quest 2 years ago. There are barely 3-4 games which are geninue PSVR flagship experiences. 

I want to buy one just waiting on the library to be more appealing. 

Parents
  • I'd agree to not waste the money on it if there's not enough of a library, either directly or from what you'd enjoy playing, available to you. I wouldn't consider this shallow either, just the way it is, and it's not meant for everyone. Hopefully they'll make more unique experiences with would help it have a reason to exist in the long run.

• I'd agree to not waste the money on it if there's not enough of a library, either directly or from what you'd enjoy playing, available to you. I wouldn't consider this shallow either, just the way it is, and it's not meant for everyone. Hopefully they'll make more unique experiences with would help it have a reason to exist in the long run.

Children
No Data