Who still enjoys Guitar Hero and or Rock Band on Playstation?

I just found my old Rock Band 1 kit in the garage the other day. It's missing the feet for the drum set and the drum sticks, but I'm excited to get back into it once I acquire those things! I'll still play the guitar for now though.

• I think I played Guitar Hero once at a party and I remember I hated it.  Found it boring an repetitive.  But by all means, if you enjoy it why not.  Go for it and have fun with it.

• This is such a throwback... childhood memories!! :)

• I still enjoy Guitar Hero.  Don't think I've ever actually played Rock Band.

• YOU BRING BACK MEMORIES FOR ME.  I USED TO PLAY GUITAR HERO, BUT NOT FOR SOME TIME.  JUST TOO BUSY WITH OTHER THINGS.

• I sometimes play Guitar Hero with my childhood friend for old memory's sake. Fun for a while, but it runs out of charm after an hour. 

• Is music There will always have, fans. I love it.

• I was wondering the same, just the other day when I came across a guitar in the basement. I've never played them but know folks who've enjoyed them. 

• Closest I ever got was the bongos for that Donkey Kong game. I've never tried Guitar Hero or Rock Band. 

• It was never my thing. I don't think I have ever played a guitar or drums.

• These are a classic who doesn't enjoy them.