Rebirth hype?

With less than a month until the launch of Rebirth, how hyped is everyone to play the game?

Sony did announce another State of Play next week, seemingly dedicated to Final Fantasy Rebirth with new content and gameplay!

Do you also think Square will ship out preorders a week early like they did with part 1? 

Hoping for no spoilers/leaks until I finish, and also hope that the game answers the question about Zack/Aerith or in a multiverse-like timeline (like Kingdom Hearts)

• I haven't heard anything or seen anything about rebirth 

• I have never heard of it what tyoe of game is it?

• I never played the original, and I played remake a year ago. Excited to see how they take the story in this game and the fights! I hope they let you explore more and give you the ability to jump on stuff other than what they’ve intended you to vault over 

• I'm really excited to check it out!

• I've not heard of this yet

• Looking forward with great anticipation to checking it out!

• I HAVEN'T PLAYED IT.  CAN YOU EXPAND ON THIS POST WITH MORE DETAILS ABOUT REBIRTH AND YOUR VIEWS ON THIS GAME?

• FF7 one of the best, hoping to see new surprises in addition to original storyline

• It's the second part to a remake of a classic rpg from the Final Fantasy series this one from the seventh in the series which is considered one of the best back in the day.

• I am really excited for it. Square Enix did a pretty good job with Part 1 and Intergrade dlc so I am confident it will be excellent. FF7 was one of my favorites back in the day so I am so happy they fleshed out the game for modern gamers.