In the Community

Playstation
Which games, would you say, have the most toxic community/fandom?
For me would be R6 siege and Dead By Daylight.
Claud R.
Latest 16 days ago
3 replies
Playstation
Rebirth hype?
With less than a month until the launch of Rebirth, how hyped is everyone to play the game? Sony did announce another State of Play next week, seemingly dedicated to Final Fantasy Rebirth with new content and gameplay! Do you also think Square will ship out preorders a week early like they did with part…
AshofGears
Latest 19 days ago
18 replies
Playstation
What makes Playstation a definitive gaming experience for you?
Everyone has heard of the console wars... so what defines the Playstation gaming world for you? Is it certain exclusive games you can et on another console? Tech specs that outstrip the competition? What? Why?
Bradley B.
Latest 24 days ago
45 replies
Playstation
Granblue Fantasy Relink
Hi guys! Has anyone purchased it yet? I bought the early access and have been loving it so far! For those of you who do not know what this game is it is an action RPG and it is part of the Granblue Fantasy Franchise that's been in development since 2016 or more. This game I would say plays similarly…
Justin T.
Started 29 days ago
0 replies
Playstation
PSVR 2
Does anyone here have the PSVR 2? What are your thoughts on it? How does it compare to the original PSVR? Do you think it's worth picking up?
Omnipro
Latest 30 days ago
1 reply
Playstation
I've been converted to a PlayStation enjoyer
For my entire life (my dad bought me an xbox 360 when I was an infant) I've been an xbox only fan. I never had anything against PlayStation and didn't really care for the "console wars" but I just always believed xbox was better. I still think xbox 360 trumped the ps3 but I've gotta say, I've had an…
Tony W.
Started 1 month ago
0 replies
Playstation
Wolverine
Is anybody else as excited for the Wolverine game as I am? Have you managed to avoid all the spoilers, especially since the giant leak that happened a couple weeks ago? I've avoided just about everything because I don't want anything spoiled. Anything in particular you're hoping to see? Cameos? Easter…
AshofGears
Latest 1 month ago
1 reply
Playstation
What was your first PlayStation game?
I got my PlayStation shortly before Final Fantasy VII released (27 years ago this month, actually). I didn't really have too much extra money, so I had to pick up a couple of budget titles - Raiden Project (which was rad!) and then Criticom (which was...not). Very shortly thereafter, I got Tomb Raider…
M0rn1n6St4r
Latest 1 month ago
37 replies
Playstation
Finally got the PS5, the last Playstation I had was a PS2. What games would everyone suggest I catch up on?
I have a few games on my radar like Bloodborne, Ghost of Tsushima, Spider-man, etc. but I am curious to hear what everyone else loves!
Anthony P.
Latest 1 month ago
5 replies
Playstation
Call of Duty
When playing call of duty .. do you find it easier to use a stock controller or a scuff/gaming controller? Tactical or default? Claw or regular? So many factors, thoughts ?
Anthony P.
Started 1 month ago
0 replies
Playstation
Crash Bandicoot Trilogy: PS4 or Steam ?
Hi everyone! I was trying to find what are the differences between Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy on PS4 and on Steam. Is there any reason to buy it on PS4 at a higher price? Appreciate your help! Game on!
aidande
Latest 1 month ago
2 replies
Playstation
Best new games coming out this year.
My son is 9 and received some Playstation gift cards for Christmas. I am sick to death of him wanting to spend the money on overpriced Fortnite skins. I think that I have convinced him to buy an actual game. He loved Spiderman 2 and all of the superhero games. What do you think would be something that…
Shelley S.
Started 1 month ago
0 replies
Playstation
thoughts?
thoughts on the graphics for Hogwarts legacy on ps5
Nick C.
Latest 1 month ago
4 replies
Playstation
PS Plus Games
These days I wait for new games to pop on Ps Plus and don't really purchase them. Is there anyone else in the same camp? How much are you willing to wait for games like GOW Ragnarok to show up?
Justin T.
Latest 1 month ago
4 replies
Playstation
Playstation vs xbox?
I am considering selling all my xbox stuff and buying ps5 and keeping my headset and external drive for the ps5. Any thoughts?
Matt N.
Latest 2 months ago
74 replies