Xbox elite controller

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone has it and uses. I have tried it before and I'm like why does it have so many buttons. You don't know how many times on accident pressed one them buttons. What is it's purpose or for games or what games is it use on more effectively?

Parents
  • The elite controller is good if you want to use the paddles for easier and quicker access as someone pointed out for fps games. I used one a while ago before it finally gave in. For me I think I prefer the regular controller when you take into account that they are overpriced in my opinion. I have been using basic controllers so long that all the extras are overkill and like you said more of a chance of pressing a command by accident. It is a nice controller though if you don't mind the price.

• The elite controller is good if you want to use the paddles for easier and quicker access as someone pointed out for fps games. I used one a while ago before it finally gave in. For me I think I prefer the regular controller when you take into account that they are overpriced in my opinion. I have been using basic controllers so long that all the extras are overkill and like you said more of a chance of pressing a command by accident. It is a nice controller though if you don't mind the price.

Children
No Data