Advantages of New Xbox Console vs Game Pass on PC

So I have been talking to people about the benefits of buying a console and to me the PS5 makes sense. However, when I look at Xbox and the relationship they have in the PC market I am intrigued why someone would buy an Xbox console. What are some of the top reasons people would buy an Xbox instead of playing a game on PC? 

Parents
  • As someone who played games on my PC in the early 2000s and only recently buying an XBOX for the first time, I think console games are better. Certain games work better on a PC because the key strokes are easy, but other games need a more seamless, immersive experience, where using a controller and having separate/extra storage for games is easier to attain.

• As someone who played games on my PC in the early 2000s and only recently buying an XBOX for the first time, I think console games are better. Certain games work better on a PC because the key strokes are easy, but other games need a more seamless, immersive experience, where using a controller and having separate/extra storage for games is easier to attain.

Children
No Data