Advantages of New Xbox Console vs Game Pass on PC

So I have been talking to people about the benefits of buying a console and to me the PS5 makes sense. However, when I look at Xbox and the relationship they have in the PC market I am intrigued why someone would buy an Xbox console. What are some of the top reasons people would buy an Xbox instead of playing a game on PC? 

Parents
  • As someone who played games on my PC in the early 2000s and only recently buying an XBOX for the first time, I think console games are better. Certain games work better on a PC because the key strokes are easy, but other games need a more seamless, immersive experience, where using a controller and having separate/extra storage for games is easier to attain.

• Yeah, controllers are all-around more fun to use, plus you get integrated friends lists for everything on top of Party Chat, so it's way better for gaming with friends and generally having more fun. PC is always more sweaty than Consoles.

• Yeah, controllers are all-around more fun to use, plus you get integrated friends lists for everything on top of Party Chat, so it's way better for gaming with friends and generally having more fun. PC is always more sweaty than Consoles.

Children
No Data