Advantages of New Xbox Console vs Game Pass on PC

So I have been talking to people about the benefits of buying a console and to me the PS5 makes sense. However, when I look at Xbox and the relationship they have in the PC market I am intrigued why someone would buy an Xbox console. What are some of the top reasons people would buy an Xbox instead of playing a game on PC? 

Parents
  • You can't underestimate the amount of people out there that have always been console players and gaming on a PC to them seems like a completely different world. Getting in to PC Gaming has become much easier for the average person over the last couple years with lower cost machines, more console games coming to PC, esports/streaming boom, etc. - but still not as easy as buying a console. 

• You can't underestimate the amount of people out there that have always been console players and gaming on a PC to them seems like a completely different world. Getting in to PC Gaming has become much easier for the average person over the last couple years with lower cost machines, more console games coming to PC, esports/streaming boom, etc. - but still not as easy as buying a console. 

Children
No Data