Advantages of New Xbox Console vs Game Pass on PC

So I have been talking to people about the benefits of buying a console and to me the PS5 makes sense. However, when I look at Xbox and the relationship they have in the PC market I am intrigued why someone would buy an Xbox console. What are some of the top reasons people would buy an Xbox instead of playing a game on PC? 

Parents
  • To me it with the debate between PlayStation and Xbox it comes down to the games you’re interested in. If you like PlayStation exclusives more than Xbox get a PlayStation and vise versa. However with the debate between console and PC the main argument is that console is cheaper, but my opinion is that I’m the long runs with the needed Xbox live or PS Plus the price evens out. Disclaimer I have not done the math on that. (Sorry for the terrible punctuation)

• To me it with the debate between PlayStation and Xbox it comes down to the games you’re interested in. If you like PlayStation exclusives more than Xbox get a PlayStation and vise versa. However with the debate between console and PC the main argument is that console is cheaper, but my opinion is that I’m the long runs with the needed Xbox live or PS Plus the price evens out. Disclaimer I have not done the math on that. (Sorry for the terrible punctuation)

Children
No Data