Better alternatives to xbox..?

Im going to be honest here, im REALLY butthurt about what xbox is doing to captures and game clips, years of memories wiped because folks can't afford another subscription siphoning their wallets.

Between their obscene subsections prices, lackluster gamepass, I don't plan on continuing with xbox after i secure a gaming laptop. But that might be a while..

I keep hearing horror stories regarding switch and im not too familier with playstation..any idea what a better alternative would be inbetween no laptop and Xbox purgatory..?

Parents
  • I would recommend you look at getting a handheld gaming console. These are the perfect middle ground between console and PC. This way you will be able to build up your gaming library before moving on to a gaming PC. If you are tight on your budget then the Steam Deck or Asus Ally Ryzen Zi (which goes on sale often for the same price as the Steam Deck) would be cheaper than a PS5 and about $50 more than an OLED switch. If you have the extra cash then a Legion Go is the handheld closest to being a portable gaming PC. However, it will cost $230 more than the other two I mentioned. 

• I would recommend you look at getting a handheld gaming console. These are the perfect middle ground between console and PC. This way you will be able to build up your gaming library before moving on to a gaming PC. If you are tight on your budget then the Steam Deck or Asus Ally Ryzen Zi (which goes on sale often for the same price as the Steam Deck) would be cheaper than a PS5 and about $50 more than an OLED switch. If you have the extra cash then a Legion Go is the handheld closest to being a portable gaming PC. However, it will cost $230 more than the other two I mentioned. 

Children
No Data