Better alternatives to xbox..?

Im going to be honest here, im REALLY butthurt about what xbox is doing to captures and game clips, years of memories wiped because folks can't afford another subscription siphoning their wallets.

Between their obscene subsections prices, lackluster gamepass, I don't plan on continuing with xbox after i secure a gaming laptop. But that might be a while..

I keep hearing horror stories regarding switch and im not too familier with playstation..any idea what a better alternative would be inbetween no laptop and Xbox purgatory..?

Parents
  • Theres no other alternatives. Keep the xbox and save up for that laptop. Once you go PC its hard to fo back to console. PC is more expensive and console will always give you the best bang for your buck. Just keep an eye out on deals directly on lenovo website or bestbuy. B and H photography has great deals too. Newegg always seemed expensive

• Theres no other alternatives. Keep the xbox and save up for that laptop. Once you go PC its hard to fo back to console. PC is more expensive and console will always give you the best bang for your buck. Just keep an eye out on deals directly on lenovo website or bestbuy. B and H photography has great deals too. Newegg always seemed expensive

Children
  • I agree. The money saved can be used for a better pc or upgrading components. Consoles are all somewhat similar in features except the Switch having a handheld solution but less power so it makes sense to just use the XBox until a pc set up is feasible.