Better alternatives to xbox..?

Im going to be honest here, im REALLY butthurt about what xbox is doing to captures and game clips, years of memories wiped because folks can't afford another subscription siphoning their wallets.

Between their obscene subsections prices, lackluster gamepass, I don't plan on continuing with xbox after i secure a gaming laptop. But that might be a while..

I keep hearing horror stories regarding switch and im not too familier with playstation..any idea what a better alternative would be inbetween no laptop and Xbox purgatory..?

Parents
  • I think going to PC is the best solution for gaming, why deal with the ups and downs of consoles, when in PC gaming when you buy a games you can keep them, and use them on your next PC. Unlike consoles that you have to buy the game over and over, and only if it's available on the new console. Even if you keep your old console if it goes bad then you have to buy a new one, unlike PC that you can roll the games over unto to your new PC.

• I think going to PC is the best solution for gaming, why deal with the ups and downs of consoles, when in PC gaming when you buy a games you can keep them, and use them on your next PC. Unlike consoles that you have to buy the game over and over, and only if it's available on the new console. Even if you keep your old console if it goes bad then you have to buy a new one, unlike PC that you can roll the games over unto to your new PC.

Children
No Data