Better alternatives to xbox..?

Im going to be honest here, im REALLY butthurt about what xbox is doing to captures and game clips, years of memories wiped because folks can't afford another subscription siphoning their wallets.

Between their obscene subsections prices, lackluster gamepass, I don't plan on continuing with xbox after i secure a gaming laptop. But that might be a while..

I keep hearing horror stories regarding switch and im not too familier with playstation..any idea what a better alternative would be inbetween no laptop and Xbox purgatory..?

Parents
  • I am not too upset about the captures, but it is annoying

I would say to a PC, you can maybe find a used one for not much more than a console. It might not let you play all the highest end games at the highest resolution and refresh rate, but if you lower those you should be able to play most of them! This would at least let you know if a PC works for you!

• I am not too upset about the captures, but it is annoying

I would say to a PC, you can maybe find a used one for not much more than a console. It might not let you play all the highest end games at the highest resolution and refresh rate, but if you lower those you should be able to play most of them! This would at least let you know if a PC works for you!

Children
No Data