Game pass worth it?

I just got a legion 5 pro, and it comes with 3 months free. I looked at a few games on there and only a few of them are actually worth paying the subscription for. Since I have xbox game pass core which is like 25 good games, do you guys think it worth it to buy game pass.

Parents
  • I think it is worth it. It is definitely the best gaming subscription service in my opinion. You  also get access to EA Play with game pass which adds to the already big library of games. I don't know how extensive game pass core is as I use the pc game pass which adds great games regularly that range from popular indies to day one AA and AAA titles. I would use the 3 month trial and go from there. Definitely check out the indie titles. For instance, Rollerdome comes to the service in early December and Hi Fi Rush, Psychonauts 2 and several other good indies are already on the service.

• I think it is worth it. It is definitely the best gaming subscription service in my opinion. You  also get access to EA Play with game pass which adds to the already big library of games. I don't know how extensive game pass core is as I use the pc game pass which adds great games regularly that range from popular indies to day one AA and AAA titles. I would use the 3 month trial and go from there. Definitely check out the indie titles. For instance, Rollerdome comes to the service in early December and Hi Fi Rush, Psychonauts 2 and several other good indies are already on the service.

Children
No Data