Game pass worth it?

I just got a legion 5 pro, and it comes with 3 months free. I looked at a few games on there and only a few of them are actually worth paying the subscription for. Since I have xbox game pass core which is like 25 good games, do you guys think it worth it to buy game pass.

Parents
  • Your question kinda depends on what games you like, your tastes, free time you have available etc.  To me I think it is totally great and worth it.  There are always alot of really good games out there and available. In my opinion it has something for everyone.  Also not sure you are aware but there is a difference between xbox core and game pass ultimate.   Also the cloud gaming with ultimate is really great as well.

With ulimate you get 

• Hundreds of high-quality games on console, PC, and cloud
    • New games on day one
    • Member deals, discounts, and Perks
    • Online console multiplayer
    • EA Play membership

and core you only get

• Catalog of over 25 high-quality games on console
    • Member deals & discounts
  • Your question kinda depends on what games you like, your tastes, free time you have available etc.  To me I think it is totally great and worth it.  There are always alot of really good games out there and available. In my opinion it has something for everyone.  Also not sure you are aware but there is a difference between xbox core and game pass ultimate.   Also the cloud gaming with ultimate is really great as well.

With ulimate you get 

• Hundreds of high-quality games on console, PC, and cloud
    • New games on day one
    • Member deals, discounts, and Perks
    • EA Play membership

and core you only get

• Catalog of over 25 high-quality games on console
    • Member deals & discounts
Children
No Data