Ever wanted to learn how Superliminal and its mind-bending reality came to be? Learn more about Christopher from the Pillow Castle in this exclusive Indie Dev interview. Christopher worked as an Executive Producer on Superliminal and talks about the creation of the game and behind-the-scenes tidbits!
Superliminal is a mind-bending first-person puzzler where you solve impossible puzzles using the ambiguity of depth and perspective to escape a surreal dream. Through forced perspective and optical illusions, Superliminal takes place in an unexpected environment where, how, and what you see can change the gameplay.
Features from the game:
- PERCEPTION IS REALITY: Explore a dream world where everything isn’t exactly as it seems. Tread carefully as the world slowly unravels around you and subverts your expectations. What you see isn’t always precisely what you get.
- MAN VS MACHINE: In this fully-voiced adventure, Dr Glenn Pierce is doing his questionable best to guide you home and out of the dreamscape. His artificial intelligence assistant, however, is having trouble understanding exactly how you’re here at all and has other plans for you.
- DEVELOPER COMMENTARY: Including extensive developer commentary throughout the game, so you can learn the secrets and history behind the game’s development.
Ready to get started with Superliminal? Watch the video, then click here to play on Steam now.
Learn more about Superliminal at the links below:
- Official Website: http://www.pillowcastlegames.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/pillowcastle
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIQwQd_A0P8gN-s8YEBFUhA
Have you played Superliminal? Let us know what you think and tell us which indie game developers we should interview next in the comments!
For more interviews, live gameplay streams, eSports showcases, and much more, click here to subscribe to the Legion channel on Twitch today.