League of Legends Game night ! 23rd of November... Save the date !

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone!

We are going to be playing League of Legends, and we would like you to join us!! 😀

Name:  1559824.jpg
Views: 14463
Size:  105.6 KB

When?
    On Tuesday November 23rd at 4pm CEST (3pm UK time)! Who's joining us? 😎

Who can join?
    Anyone with any level can join. The Legion Team counts with some experts who will serve as mentors, but the rest of us are newbies, so it will be a training session for everybody!

How can I sign up to join?
    Simply leave us a comment in the comment section below👇

Before the Game Night:
    - We will send you an invite to our Discord Channel if you're not on there already.
    - Download LoL if you haven't already - you can download it for free
    HERE.

On the day of the Game Night:
    - Open Discord and join the "Waiting Room" voice channel.
    - We will then add you to the private "Game Night" voice channel.
    - Once all participants are there, we'll create a game and start playing!

If you have any questions, please let me know! I'm looking forward to seeing you all!

Who's joining us today for a fun LoL game night?
    Let us know below!

Tout savoir sur les nouveaux Legion 7 Un gros GG a GoLLuM13 pour ce guide !

L'ours le plus joueur de tous les temps !
  • 5 Replies

Head of Community
    @bekaleo how are you? Up for some LoL today? 😊 We newbies need your expertise 😄
    Level 1
    I'm in South africa and my ping lvl is quite high. Averages 250 ping and when things get bad well over 1000 ping.

Would I still be able to join ?
    Community Manager
    Enjoy guys!

→ Gana un ordenador Legion, participa aquí
    → ¿Aún no te has registrado?>Hazlo aquí 🤗
    Level 3
    @MoriMoonpaw I wish I could!!! my internet is knid of bad right now so I wouldn't be able to play, but I might pop on discord just to chat a little and give some tips lol :)
    Head of Community
    @MoriMoonpaw I wish I could!!! my internet is knid of bad right now so I wouldn't be able to play, but I might pop on discord just to chat a little and give some tips lol :)

Hey sorry to hear about your internet. Some tips would be great though 😊 Nice to see you again by the way it's been a while @bekaleo

Oh and about the ping question above - I've just checked via a quick google search and looks like over 100ms (or they said 100-500) might cause the game to be very slow or you might not be able to get it working. :( We can try in the beginning though in case anyone with a higher ping wants to test it out together and see how it goes, but can't promise it would work very well I'm afraid! 😭