Free games on Stadia Pro - September 2021 🎉

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Name:  FreeGamesonStadiaSeptember2021 (1).jpg
Views: 1195
Size:  56.8 KB

Hi everyone!

I can't believe we're already in September; is it us or 2021 has flown by? Anyway, the days are already getting shorter and chillier, perfect for gaming!

So, to make the most of the upcoming season, here are the new free games available with a Stadia Pro Subscription in September 2021:

Darksiders 2: A hack'n slash you shouldn't miss:

Have you ever wondered how would it feel to be a an all-powerful entity? By playing Darksiders 2 you kinda get the chance, because you play as Death itself, one of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse, who is trying to clean his brother's name, War.

Little Big Workshop: a cute and fun management game

Be the manager of your very own tabletop factory, by playing Little Big Workshop. Buy supplies, keep your customers and clients happy, and make sure the factory remains profitable. Who says video games don't teach you stuff you can use in the real world?

Wave Break: Skateboating... with guns

Wave Break is set in a crime-filled, 1980s era Miami Vice inspired world, filled with outlandish characters and a fresh synthwave soundtrack.

What do you ladies and gents think of this month's Stadia Pro free games?
    → Gana un ordenador Legion, participa aquí
    → ¿Aún no te has registrado?>Hazlo aquí 🤗
  • 4 Replies

Level 28
    @Paty I tried to boat one 😂😂 The fact that the characters are mafioso bears with guns 🔫, riding on boats balances the poor graphics and limited playability!!

Community Manager
    @CB84 it makes me wonder why they decided to go for bears in MIAMI??? 😂
    Level 28
    @Paty bears are cool, what's wrong with bears? 🐻jk, cocodriles make more sense, but maybe they don't look as cool in a hawaian shirt as the bers
    Community Manager
    @CB84 I suppose they don't 😆 what other games are you playing atm?