Play League of Legends with us on Thursday 2nd of September, for a beginner practice!

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Hi there! 🙌

Let's get together again to practice playing League of Legends!

We are going to try out champions we've never tried before, having fun and learning at the same time!

We are going to play League of Legends for a beginner practice on:
    Thursday 2nd of September, at 6pm CET
    using the League of Legend Server "EU WEST"

😎

So, if you have experience with League of Legends come play with us and share your tips and suggestions! We need you!

If you have never played League of Legends before, come and play with us for the first time. It's a training session and we are going to explore this game with you!

There are so many champions to try out and so many game dynamics to discover! 😅

When?
    On Thursday 2nd of September 6pm CET (5pm UK time)!

Who can join?
    Anyone with any level can join. This is a beginner practice session. If you are not a beginner, why don’t you come and train us!

How can I sign up to join?
    Simply leave us a comment in the comment section below👇 we will contact you back! (just check your Private Messages later)

Before the Game Night:
    - We will send you an invite to our Discord Channel if you're not on there already.
    - Download League of Legends here, it’s free! If you have 10 minutes you can also complete the tutorial. We recommend downloading the game at least 24 hours in advance as the downloading and installation process can take a while.
    - The server we will use is EU West (English). Make sure you have an account on the right server 😉

On the day of the Game Night:
    - Open Discord and we will add you to the League of Legends voice/text channel
    - Once all participants are there, we'll create a Private game and will share the server details on Discord so you can join.

If you have any questions, please let me know! I'm looking forward to seeing you all!

Do you play LOL? What's your favourite champion? Let us know in the comments 👇
  • 5 Replies

Community Manager
    I'm in!
    → Gana un ordenador Legion, participa aquí
    → ¿Aún no te has registrado?>Hazlo aquí 🤗
    Community Manager
    Amazing, @Paty! @bekaleo @Ken3cento @step85 and @LockOut are you guys going to play with us today?
    Level 3
    @Walter Yes yes!! I didn't know it was today, thakn you for mentioning me :))
    Community Manager
    @bekaleo yeyyy 🙌🥳 see you in less than 2 hours! 😉
    Level 2
    Thanks so much for the game guys it was really nice! :)