Most exciting game releases for September 2021!!

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Hello to all of you!

How's it going? 😉

I'm doing pretty well. It's summer once again here in London -after a very gloomy and cold August-, and our team is growing, which warrants a celebration: sharing with all of you the best games that will be released this September 2021!!!

As you already know, Christmas is just around the corner, so companies are releasing the best of their arsenal this month, so we can save our money. 😁

Name:  September2021videogamereleases.jpg
Views: 660
Size:  80.8 KB
    The September releases deserved their very own meme

Let's get started...

Diablo II: Resurrected

Release date: 23 September
    Platform: PC

"Evil will be resurrected"

I'm starting with Diablo because it's THE game I want to buy this month. Little Paty played the original version back in 2000 with her dad and I simply couldn't miss out on the remastered version of the game. Take a look at the trailer:

Diablo II is not a new game, but the same game that was given a very, very good coat of paint. It has the same music and gameplay that we fans love so much, but the graphics have improved dramatically.

There are other improvements too, like you can now share your arsenal between multiple characters, instead of having to walk across hell to fetch a shield or sword. Not bad. There are some complaints in the community that it doesn't come with more new features, but that doesn't really bother me.

Anyone in the community who's going to play Diablo II: Resurrected?

Life is Strange 3: True Colors

Release date: 10 September
    Platform: PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, Stadia, PC

Life is Strange is a graphic adventure game developed by DontNod Entertainment and published by Square Enix.In this third installment of the series, you play as Alex Chen, whose brother has mysteriously passed away. With the help of your powers (you can sense and control the emotions of others), you will investigate his death in a small town in Colorado.

Here's the trailer:

Some interesting tidbits about the game: the auras of the characters you'll encounter will glow in different colours depending on their emotions, to help you figure out what they're feeling and know if they're hiding something from you or not.

Name:  lifeisstrangetuecolorsseptiembre (1).jpeg
Views: 593
Size:  74.0 KB
    This girl said she wasn't upset, but that red indicates something else...

I haven't really played the previous versions, but looking at the gameplays, I think maybe I should give it a try.

Do you guys want to give it a go or pass on this one?

Kena: Bridge of Spirits

Release date: 21 September
    Platform: PlayStation PlayStation 4, PC

Kena: Bridge of Spirits is one of those games that has become almost a myth; its release was delayed so many times that everyone thought it might never be released at all. I think only Elden Ring has generated more anticipation. But fear not: this third-person action game, which looks more like a Pixar movie (just take a look at the trailer, it's BEAUTIFUL!) than a game, will be released this September 21st.

Take a look at the gameplay trailer:

You will play as Kena, a spirit guide, who helps the spirits of the deceased to pass to the other side. In order to do so, she must fight and defend herself against her enemies, assemble a team and leave behind the wounds of her own past. Man, it's got a good story as well as awesome graphics.

Name:  KenaRotVideogame (1).jpeg
Views: 575
Size:  83.5 KB
    Ok, where can I get one of these?

A game that I think both adults and children will enjoy.

Lake

Release date: September 1st
    Platform: Xbox Series X/S, Xbox 1, PC

There are games for everything: games to have a good time with your mates, games to let out your frustrations or to satiate your thirst for competition. But there are other games whose goal is for the player to have a good time and relax. Lake is one of those games and that is why I included it in this list.

Name:  Lakevideojuego (1).jpg
Views: 641
Size:  97.6 KB
    Making my way downtown, walking fast...

The game is set in 1986 and you play as Meredith, a programmer who decides to take a career break and leave her life in the big city to return to the small town where she grew up, to help cover her father's job.

And that's the game. You work as a delivery girl, you talk to the neighbours, you take a picture of a beautiful sunset. After a while, you start wondering if anything happens, but nothing really does. Lake is an anti-game and as someone who plays League of Legends regularly, it feels like an oasis in the middle of the desert. 😆

Here's the trailer:

And with Lake, I bid you and (this installment of the best games of the month) farewell. Now it's your turn...

Tell me in the comments if you are playing one (or two or three) of the games on this or if I missed one that deserved to be included!

See you around!
    😉
    → Gana un ordenador Legion, participa aquí
    → ¿Aún no te has registrado?>Hazlo aquí 🤗
  • 5 Replies

Level 28
    @Paty Diablo II!!!!!!! 👿🔥🔥🔥🔥

Another games coming this month:

Community Manager
    @CB84 thanks for sharing these! (and with the trailers no less!!) Deathloop looks brilliant. 🤔
    Community Manager
    @CB84 by the way, what character do you prefer in Diablo II? Barbarian, Necromancer, Paladin? 🤔

Level 2
    Wario Ware: Get it together
    Pokémon Unite for Android
    Community Manager
    @Gorgoton the Wario Get it together almost made this list! It looks really fun, have you played it already? is it worth it?