Which multiplayer is better? Fortnite: Impostors or Among Us?

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Hello everyone,

What's up?
    😎

We're going to start doing polls here in the community, so you ladies and gents can vote for your favourite games/characters/devices😉.

We're going to start with Among Us versus Fortnite: Impostors, because it is undoubtedly one of the most controversial topics of the year: Did Fortnite copy Among Us or is this Battle Royale mode a tribute to the king of 2020?

Which game do you prefer? Click on your favourite:

Let us know in the comments which one is your favourite and why👇

→ Gana un ordenador Legion, participa aquí
    → ¿Aún no te has registrado?>Hazlo aquí 🤗
  • 12 Replies

Community Manager
    @Liue, @OursGarou, @Ken3cento, @Tamara, @MoriMoonpaw and @Wersus since you guys have played/seen both, what are your thoughts? 🤔
    Level 52
    Although Fortnite imposters was very nice and I did enjoy playing it, I chose Among Us. The original is always nicer in my opinion!
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!
    Community Manager
    @Tamara same here, I did enjoy the fresh take on the game, but I think the original is a modern classic for a reason! #TeamAmongUs
    Level 52
    @Paty I prefer Among US as well. There are some reasons:

For example: 1) Voting 2) I miss Among US Setup options before starting the missions 3) Impostors can win too easily

This is personal:

1) A CREEPY PINK HORSE POINTED ME DURING THE VOTE AND SINCE THEN I HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT IT! 🤣
    I am joking... Maybe!
    😅 I mean: It pointed me all the time during the discussion! A creepy pink horse pointed me all the time! It is like a curse!😱
    2) I miss the Police Man I choose in Among US. Why cannot I choose what I want here? 😒

I learned some things:

1) Never Trust a Pink Horse!
    😂
    2) If you see a Pink Horse, RUN!
    3) If You Dream a Pink Horse Wake up! The dream will become a nightmare!
    4) If the Pink Horse Point You, You are done!
    🤣
    5) Pink Horses Should Not exist!
    Last edited by Ken3cento; 20-09-21 at 19:40.
    Community Manager
    @Ken3cento I had nightmares with the pink horse/unicorn too 😆🦄 especially with the little TikTok dance it was making during the discussions hahaha. 😥 I'd never fully recover emotionally from that!!

You've raised some very good points: the voting and discussion system are (in my personal opinion) much better in Among Us. And yes, your police custome is a classic. 👮‍♂️

Was there anything you liked about Impostors? (I liked the tasks: ordering food/petting the dog, and the banana costumes).
    Level 52
    @Paty I prefer Among US as well. There are some reasons:

For example: 1) Voting 2) I miss Among US Setup options before starting the missions 3) Impostors can win too easily

This is personal:

1) A CREEPY PINK HORSE POINTED ME DURING THE VOTE AND SINCE THEN I HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT IT! 🤣
    I am joking... Maybe!
    😅 I mean: It pointed me all the time during the discussion! A creepy pink horse pointed me all the time! It is like a curse!😱
    2) I miss the Police Man I choose in Among US. Why cannot I choose what I want here? 😒

I learned some things:

1) Never Trust a Pink Horse!
    😂
    2) If you see a Pink Horse, RUN!
    3) If You Dream a Pink Horse Wake up! The dream will become a nightmare!
    4) If the Pink Horse Point You, You are done!
    🤣
    5) Pink Horses Should Not exist!

I love this feedback @Ken3cento!

I agree with what you said about being able to personalize your character and being able to set the settings you want (1 or 2 imposters, speed etc).

Good thing is, we will play Among Us soon so you can go back to being the best policeman and saying "Queen Tomato is the imposter" even when I'm not 😂
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!
    Level 52
    @Paty Well the gameplay was too fast to enjoy it very well. I think we need bigger maps. About bananas: it is a cool feature but I would like to choose the fruit also!

@Tamara If I say "Queen Tomato is the imposter" soon or later It would be the truth! Cause I say It before starting the mission, if it happens I would be the one that finds the truth even before starting! I keep trying! 😄
    Last edited by Ken3cento; 21-09-21 at 14:31.
    Community Manager
    @Ken3cento I'd definitely be a strawberry if I could choose! 🍓😁or maybe a mango? 🤔 Dunno, what do you want to be?

Level 52
    @Paty A mulberry outfit would be great!