Wanna play Fortnite? Come and join us next Tuesday, September 28th!

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Name:  FortniteAmigosJugar.jpg
Views: 1940
Size:  98.6 KB

Hello everyone! 🙌How are you guys and gals doing? If you're looking for people to play Fortnite with, you've come to the right place!!! This Tuesday we'll be waiting for you on our Discord to play a match (or two, three or four 😁) of Fortnite: Battle Royale. Our current group is made up of very chill, friendly players with different levels, so EVERYONE is welcome.

The last time we played together, we even won a couple of times. 😉 Call it beginner's luck or sheer talent, who knows? 😁 Here's a screenshot to prove it:
    Name:  FortniteVictory (1).jpg
Views: 1724
Size:  59.9 KB
    Tuesday 28th of September, at 6pm CET

When are we playing?

On Tuesday, September 28th 6pm CET (5pm UK time)!

Who can join?
    Anyone with any level can join. This is a beginner practice session. If you are not a beginner, why don’t you come teach us your best moves?

How can I sign up to join?Simply leave us a comment in the comment section below👇 we will contact you back! (just check your Private Messages later)

Before the Game Night:- We will send you an invite to our Discord Channel if you're not on there already.- Download Fortnite, it’s free! If you have 10 minutes you can also complete the tutorial. We recommend downloading the game at least 24 hours in advance as the downloading and installation process can take a while. - The server we will use is EU West (English). Make sure you have an account on the right server 😉

On the day of the Game Night:- Open Discord and we will add you to the Fortnite voice/text channel- Once all participants are there, we'll create a Private game and will share the server details on Discord so you can join.If you have any questions, please let me know! I'm looking forward to seeing you all!

What has been the best season of Fortnite so far? Let us know in the comments 👇
    → Gana un ordenador Legion, participa aquí
    → ¿Aún no te has registrado?>Hazlo aquí 🤗
  • 17 Replies

Community Manager
    @Liue, @Ken3cento, @LockOut see you there?
    Level 45
    @Paty
    i am not sure i will be there
    i will try
    If you hit a wall, hit it hard
    Community Manager
    @LockOut 😉hope you can make it!! I think we can learn a lot from you 😁

If Tuesday is not looking good, we are playing Among Us on Thursday.

Any plans for the weekend? How are the exams coming along?
    Level 45
    @Paty

i tolled you I am still noob on league of legend and fortnite but because i play it long time i got little info about it

for now i dont have any plans maybe Friday will go play football with friends

and about exams i finish it but on month 10 i will get next wave exams xd
    Community Manager
    @LockOut Good luck for your futures exams ! And I hope to see you for our Fortnite ! 😀

Tout savoir sur les nouveaux Legion 7 Un gros GG a GoLLuM13 pour ce guide !

L'ours le plus joueur de tous les temps !
    Level 45
    @OursGarou

thx + haha do u know i got from teacher i have exam next day like he give me less than 24H :I
    yeah i will try be there
    Head of Community
    See you tomorrow for some Fortnite guys! 😄 Anyone else coming?
    @Paty I'm super new to Fortnite so I'm only familiar with the current season actually 😅
    Level 45
    @MoriMoonpaw
    wait you will play fortnite next day not on gamenight

if yes i cant
    i have maybe 8 exam's and first one will be tomorrow and i know today from school lol
    i will die tomorrow like they say about exam's on 1:30pm

but anyway i will try be on gamenight

Name:  dbsutfm-e737e2b5-12b4-42b7-aac1-a249e0fe26f9.gif
Views: 1110
Size:  953.0 KB
    Community Manager
    @LockOut man, you really convinced me with all your tips and tricks while we were playing 🤣

Even if you think you're not like a pro in Fortnite, you still know more than Mori and I!

Good luck with school and let's play together soon