Wanna join the fun? Let's play Fortnite together on October 12th!

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Name:  FortniteAmigosJugar.jpg
Views: 1267
Size:  98.6 KB

Hello everyone! 🙌

Ready for the weekend?

After our failed attempts to win at least one Battle Royale match in Call of Duty: Warzone, we've decided we want to taste victory again and play Fortnite together next Tuesday, October 12th!!!

You, ladies and gents, are cordially invited to join the fun and play with us.
    🤗

Tuesday 12 of October, at 18:00 CET

When are we playing?
    On Tuesday, October 12 of October at 18:00 pm CET (5pm UK time)!

Who can join?
    Anyone with any level can join. This is a beginner practice session. If you are not a beginner, why don’t you come teach us your best moves?

How can I sign up to join?
    Simply leave us a comment in the comment section below👇 we will contact you back! (just check your Private Messages later)

Before the Game Night:
    - We will send you an invite to our Discord Channel if you're not on there already.
    - Download Fortnite, it’s free! If you have 10 minutes you can also complete the tutorial. We recommend downloading the game at least 24 hours in advance as the downloading and installation process can take a while.
    - The server we will use is EU West (English). Make sure you have an account on the right server 😉

On the day of the Game Night:
    - Open Discord and we will add you to the Fortnite voice/text channel
    - Once all participants are there, we'll create a Private game and will share the server details on Discord so you can join.

If you have any questions, please let me know! I'm looking forward to seeing you all!

Are you joining us? Let us know in the comments 👇
    → Gana un ordenador Legion, participa aquí
    → ¿Aún no te has registrado?>Hazlo aquí 🤗
  • 2 Replies

Head of Community
    Good luck guys for the games, looks like a nice number of players, just checked on Discord 👍
    Level 1
    Hello i would like to register for the fortnite tournament

- - - Updated - - -

Hello i would like to register for the fortnite tournament