👻Favourite horror movie? 🎃😱

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Name:  Halloween.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  26.5 KB

Hello everyone!

Halloween is around the corner and I thought we could get even MORE festive here in the community 👻🎃😱(any excuse to celebrate is a good one), and talk about our favourite horror games and movies!!

To start off on the right foot, I wanted to ask you which is your favourite horror/suspense movie.

Mine is "The Others", a classic psychological horror film. Starring Nicole Kidman, it is one of the few films in this genre that I could watch over and over again.

The performances are masterful, the story was quite original in the year it came out. I can recommend it with my eyes closed:

Please, recommend us a horror movie to watch this Halloween! 👇

What is your favourite horror/suspense movie? 🧟‍♀️

P.S.: We also have a very spooky discussion about the scariest games ever, if you haven't seen it, just follow this link: https://gaming.lenovo.com/emea/threads/385-Scariest-video-game-ever-%F0%9F%98%B1 and let us know which game really messed up with your head. 😱😨
    → Gana un ordenador Legion, participa aquí
    → ¿Aún no te has registrado?>Hazlo aquí 🤗
  • 17 Replies

Level 45
    my life just kidding

idk i dont want horror alot
    If you hit a wall, hit it hard
    Community Manager
    @LockOut oh no 😁 what about anime with a horror twist?

Talking about normal life feeling like a horror movie, I was having a hard time earlier this week, and decided to go for a walk in the park to calm down and you know, put things into perspective, and a bee stung me!!!! 🐝 and I didn't know if I was allergic or not, because it REALLY hurt 🤣

So, no more strolls in the park for me
    Level 45
    if you want talk on video games i think most game horrid me
    its Among the Sleep

Name:  horror game pneg.jpg
Views: 570
Size:  8.2 KB

- - - Updated - - -

Talking about normal life feeling like a horror movie, I was having a hard time earlier this week, and decided to go for a walk in the park to calm down and you know, put things into perspective, and a bee stung me!!!! 🐝 and I didn't know if I was allergic or not, because it REALLY hurt 🤣

So, no more strolls in the park for me

i feel sad to you but sorry I laughed

- - - Updated - - -

i didn't watch alot horror anime but we can say the black man on conan when i am on grade4 5 something like that he scared me alot for cant sleep without open Sheikh reading Quran xd

Name:  black man conan.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  9.3 KB
    Head of Community
    I think for me the movie where the girl crawled out of the well with the hair on her face 👀 That one, or the one where a woman saw ghosts after having eye transplants or something. I'm very bad with remembering movie names though. And it's been a looooong time since I watched these as horror movies make me scared and nowadays I avoid them. 😅

If talking about less horrific movies and more fun/silly ones, I'd say the Halloween movie series with Sigourney Weaver (?) has some of my favourites also.
    Community Manager
    @MoriMoonpaw that's The Ring!!! that one is pretty scary, at least it was when I watched it years ago 😄 the second one is with Jessica Alba? I don't remember the name either...

Halloween movies are great! Like you, I prefer the silly, funny ones like this one:

Or this one:

Community Manager
    @LockOut hahaha it's fine if you laughed at my misfortunes, when it stopped hurting (I am not allergic btw) I was laughing too! 😆

Nothing is more terrifying that horror stories mixed with toddlers. I was watching a gameplay, man, that's one very brave baby 😱

The trailer is 😲

Thanks for the recommendation, did you finish the game?
    Level 45
    @Paty

I tried to seal it after watching it on YouTube, but fear was stopping me, and I deleted it haha

this channel who i watch it

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing is more terrifying that horror stories mixed with toddlers. I was watching a gameplay, man, that's one very brave baby 😱

The trailer is 😲

@Tamara
    check the trailer
    Community Manager
    @LockOut hahaha his face at 7:47 😱😲then, "my name is Teddy" and he goes like 😍 awwwww! hahahahaha
    Level 45
    @Paty

wait you watching him? like i mean he is Arabic so will be hard for you understand him