Age of Empires IV - What are your first impressions?

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Name:  AoE4_KeyArt_Horiz_RGB_Final (1).jpg
Views: 887
Size:  36.3 KB

Hi there!

Have you already noticed that Age of Empires IV has been recently released?

Maybe you've already read about it on the Lenovo social channels, the exclusive and official partner of Age of Empires IV! 😎

If you have an Xbox Game Pass subscription for PC you can already access the game without having to buy it, as Age of Empires IV is now included!

I played the early editions of Age of Empires for a long time and my favourite part was always the beginning of the adventure, during the Stone Age. Can't wait to try it out, the graphics look amazing to me! 😍

Name:  ag4 (1).jpg
Views: 877
Size:  103.1 KB

Have you already played Age of Empires IV? What are your impressions?
  • 7 Replies

Level 18
    I love the AOE saga, I played aoe 2 for long time. it is still being played for many players.
    This new one looks really amazing. My graphic card is not enough I'm afraid, so when I have the chance to buy a new one, I will try this one for sure.
    But now the rains weep over his hall,
    with no one there to hear. 🦁
    Community Manager
    I love Age of the Empires!!! I used to play at lot when I was a teenager 😁I used to use the "pepperoni pizza" secret code to get unlimited food, I felt like a hacker doing that lol

Didn't know it was included in my Game Pass, this is awesome! (Adds yet another title to her gaming backlog)
    → Gana un ordenador Legion, participa aquí
    → ¿Aún no te has registrado?>Hazlo aquí 🤗
    Level 18
    I played AOE 2 this year, and campaigns are not easy at all. I saw some youtubers playing the new one and it is the same.

You can't just relax and farm, because the enemy will come at your door like a wrecking ball and there won't be time to recover.

I like it and hate it at the same time hahaha.😎
    But now the rains weep over his hall,
    with no one there to hear. 🦁
    Community Manager
    I played AOE 2 this year, and campaigns are not easy at all. I saw some youtubers playing the new one and it is the same.

You can't just relax and farm, because the enemy will come at your door like a wrecking ball and there won't be time to recover.

I like it and hate it at the same time hahaha.😎
    Ahaha I know, you are right! The best part is relaxing and farming... I really don't like when the enemies invade your territory! 😑
    Level 8
    Honestly ..Mitigated. I'm a old time player of all the age of empire titles and of course i didn't miss the remastered and the 4 .
    I was waiting for it that's true and even if my old msi portable pc doesnt show me all the potential of the graphics , I have to admit that i was kinda disappointed....Of courseI was expecting all the gameplay of the rts original but maybe, I guess , I was expected something different also, something new..I really like Relic and I trust them and maybe later some dlc or adds would bring some more stuff but for now, well I play it sometimes but no more ..
    I hope my english is clear enough
    Level 1
    I love this game, good old memories brings to me
    Level 3
    It is fantastic, It has the same essence...