Back 4 Blood is here!!! Have you played it yet? 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Name:  back4blood2.jpg
Views: 1537
Size:  94.7 KB

Hi everyone!

Man, I love zombies. Some of my favourite movies and series are zombie-related: Zombieland, The Walking Dead (first couple of seasons), Shaun of the Dead, and World War Z. There's something about seeing people fighting and struggling to survive an apocalypse that I find strangely relatable, even more so lately.

And yes, I know I wouldn't survive if the real thing happened. I live in city of 8 million people, can't shoot to save my life and I can't hunt. However, I am pretty sure I can survive in Back 4 Blood, which is available NOW!

If you are not familiar with the game, here's the deal:Back 4 Blood is a thrilling cooperative first-person shooter,from the creators of Left 4 Dead franchise. You find yourself at the centre of a war against the infected. These once-human beings are hosts of a lethal parasite that turns them into zombies. With the imminent extinction of mankind, it's up to you and your friends to take the fight to the enemy, eradicate the infected and take back the world. But hey, no pressure...

The game looks brilliant and it's included with your Xbox Game Pass. Take a look at the trailer:

By the way, if do decide to play the game,you can enhance your whole experience by activating NVIDIA DLSS to boost performance by up to 46%. What does NVIDIA do? It delivers crisp image quality, and enables virtually every GeForce RTX gamer to max out Back 4 Blood’s graphics at 4K at 60 FPS. Do I need to say more???

Name:  back4bloodnvidia.jpg
Views: 1494
Size:  98.2 KB

You can download NVIDIA's Game Ready Driver here; which offers optimizations and enhancements for your PC or laptop, and support for NVIDIA DLSS.

Are you playing Back 4 Blood? 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️ Let us know in the comments!!!

→ Gana un ordenador Legion, participa aquí
    → ¿Aún no te has registrado?>Hazlo aquí 🤗
  • 12 Replies

Level 3
    Have over 25 hours in the closed beta alone. About 30 in the actual game. It did revive a lot of the nostalgia for me with my good ol' L4D and L4D2 lan parties, however the way they have handled swarm mode is just sad. They tried to make it more "eSports friendly", but by doing so ruining the experience. The campaign is great fun and the difficulty is actually hard when you play on nightmare. The campaign's story is just a bit too generic and vague and the characters doesnt have the same amount of charm as the L4D characters did. Maybe it's also due to there being too many, so you dont get as emotionally attached. The Gameplay is fun however and its a game I'm constantly returning to.
    Community Manager
    @Alb1rdy I just started playing it and I find quite good so far, particularly the gameplay and the music. Are you playing with friends or going solo?
    Community Manager
    @Alb1rdy I just started playing it and I find quite good so far, particularly the gameplay and the music. Are you playing with friends or going solo?
    Level 3
    @Paty Been playing mainly with friends, but also became friends with some guys I played random with. We try to hold lan parties to play it, but as students none of us have enough space for 4 people playing :/
    Community Manager
    @Alb1rdy I wished we could have bigger parties in the game, it would be freaking awesome. Four is fine, but... yeah, just fine.

A Back4Blood LAN party sounds amazing, maybe contacting a local gamer café and suggest the idea, tell them the game is really popular or something. Shame Halloween is behind us now, that would have been the perfect excuse
    Level 3
    @Paty I actually find 4 to be a decent number. I loved Apex Legends because it was so easy to gather a squad with only 3 players. You can play 8 in swarm mode (4vs4), but its not anywhere near as good as L4D's swarm mode.

The pc cafés near me are very low standard and at one of the places half of the machines dont work, so they are out of the picture :/

- - - Updated - - -

And yeah, it would have been a decent halloween event!!
    Community Manager
    @Alb1rdy just played all Act 1 as Doc, it's so so addictive, let me know if you want to play together some time now I know a bit more!! 🧟‍♀️

Yeah, 4 players is usually enough, I think I want more because on our game nights we need to play games that allow us to fit 7 to 10 people 🤔

Name:  Captura de pantalla (110).jpg
Views: 1127
Size:  85.2 KB

We had a Halloween event, we played Team Fortress 2, not super spooky but very fun and I think we'll host a Christmas one on December 9th. Wanna come?
    Level 3
    @Paty I'm down to play next week! This week is a bit hectic since I have an important exam next Wednesday, so can't play before that.

And we can play the swarm mode in B4B, which is up to 8 players?

If I have the time, then sure!
    Level 21
    Tried the beta, didn't get on with it.

Love L4D but this is not doing anything new/compelling.