Lenovo Legion Launch Event - get a chance to win a Legion laptop!

Replies
    views
    Level 15
    Hi, My name is Mustafa, rn I'm a computer and systems Engineering student
    used to own Ideapad 510, ngl I had a good time using it and I used it well for 7 years till time happened and it became soo slow despite replacing my old hdd to a new ssd one and using it the most carefull way I could.
    If I win this giveaway, that would be a huge boost for my studying and gaming experiences, allowing me to run my educational softwares and simulations much much faster giving me a chance to achieve more in the rest of this year and the next one which btw is my last "ISA", optimizing my current gaming experience, allowing a total different gaming experience of exploring a lot of new games that I couldn't run on my previous laptop due to not matching the minimum requirements, and and unlocking a lot of future possibilities.
    Good luck every one, and may the one that need this chance the most wins 🙌🤞🤞
    Last edited by 3bkrinoo; 18-05-23 at 20:27.
    Fascinating, isn't it?
    Level 30
    As a chemist working in 2 Labs and Got ALX Training for Software Engineering Laptop would change my whole life as it would support me while out of home most times and would help me to study everywhere and change life and get the best career and as a Hardcore gamer since PS1 laptop is the future of gaming and Lenovo Legion Would be the Whole Perfect Package.

- - - Updated - - -
    @QueenTomato
    As a chemist working in 2 Labs and Got ALX Training for Software Engineering Laptop would change my whole life as it would support me while out of home most times and would help me to study everywhere and change life and get the best career and as a Hardcore gamer since PS1 laptop is the future of gaming and Lenovo Legion Would be the Whole Perfect Package.

Taking Life As Simple As Possible.🅰

Level 1
    hello im Essam i recently joined alx internship for programing and it would be so great if i had the chance to win this laptop
    Level 2
    I'm most excited to see the unveiling of the latest Legion gaming laptop at the launch event. As an avid gamer, I'm always on the lookout for the latest and greatest technology to enhance my gaming experience, and I have no doubt that the new Legion laptop will deliver. From its cutting-edge graphics to its lightning-fast processing speeds, I can't wait to see what this new machine is capable of.

I believe I should win the Legion laptop because I am a dedicated gamer who is always looking for ways to improve my skills and performance. With the Legion laptop, I would have the tools I need to take my gaming to the next level and truly immerse myself in the worlds I love to explore. Moreover, I would put this laptop to good use, using it not only for gaming but also for personal projects. I would be honored to receive such a powerful and versatile machine and would make the most of every opportunity it offers.
    Level 3
    @QueenTomato I am writing to express my interest in winning the new Lenovo Legion laptop with the 13th generation processor and 4000 series of Nvidia GPU. I am a machine learning student, and I am also a passionate gamer.

I believe that this laptop would be an invaluable tool for my studies and gaming. The powerful processor and graphics card would allow me to run complex machine learning models and simulations, which would help me to develop new and innovative solutions to important problems. In addition, the laptop's portability would allow me to take my work and games with me wherever I go. This would be especially beneficial for me as I conduct research in remote areas of Egypt.

I am aware that the economy in Egypt is currently facing challenges. However, I am confident that I would be able to make the most of this opportunity and use the laptop to make a positive impact on my country.

I am a hard-working and dedicated student, and I am confident that I would be able to use this laptop to achieve great things. I would be honored to be selected as the winner of this contest.

In addition to the reasons mentioned above, I would like to add that I am a huge fan of Lenovo products. and I have always been impressed with their quality and performance. I am confident that the new Lenovo Legion laptop would be no exception.

I would be incredibly grateful if you would consider me for this opportunity. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
    Ibrahim Abu-Eisha
    Level 2
    it would help improve my gaming a lot which is something very big for me
    Level 2
    Because i have one so i need another one :D for gaming
    Level 3
    Hola soy Iñigo, buenas noches a todos espero que esteis bien.
    Mis razones para pedir este increible favor a lenovo es que nunca he tenido el suficiente dinero para poder comprar un ordenador decente y tampoco le quiero pedir el dinero a mis padres ya que considero que lo debo conseguir por mi propio trabajo.
    Actualmente estoy estudiando enfermeria en la universidad y me haria mucha ilusion tener la suerte de poner tener ese increible portatil.

Gracias por escucharme😄
    Level 4
    @QueenTomato As a digital marketer Laptop would change my whole life as it would support me while out of home most times and would help me to study everywhere and change my life and get the best career as a Hardcore gamer since the PS1 laptop is the future of gaming and Lenovo Legion Would be the Whole Perfect Package.
    Level 2
    I've heard a lot of good things about Lenovo laptops and iam looking forward and excited to try 👍