We went to a Nether Fortress on Wed 18 May and stuff happened 😨😄

Replies
    views
    Head of Community
    Hey guys,

Yesterday's Minecraft event was awesome and I managed to come along this time with @Wersus, @Ken3cento, @Aaricia, @galadrielmt, @Liue, @ninja3020luffy and @cyrusnimda. It was a bit scary though because we went to the Nether! 😨 By following a map from @Wersus we found a Nether Fortress where all kinds of danger lurked around every corner... 👀

Oh and it was @Liue's first Minecraft experience!!! 😎 And of course directly to the Nether 😂 Hope you join next time too 👍 Message me and I can jump online at some point and we'll build your house in the Legion Village 👍

I took some screenshots from the adventure:

Here we are having just used the portal and landed to the Nether:
    Name:  Nether4_re.jpg
Views: 307
Size:  46.9 KB

For some reason there was a hole and I could see straight through to the sky - was it the same for everyone or some kind of glitch on my side? 🤣
    Name:  Nether_re.jpeg
Views: 177
Size:  65.5 KB

Preparations took place and some achievements were made (actually yesterday was the first time I saw they're called "advancements" instead of "achievements" in Minecraft lol - see the chat). Oh and I died because of Zombified Piglins and @ninja3020luffy and @Wersus died because they fell from a high place 🤣 oops
    Name:  Nether2_re.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  32.6 KB

When @Wersus got the map we started digging towards the direction of the Nether Fortress. Even the tunneling was filled with danger and we hadn't even made it to the fortress yet! Here someone dug into lava and me and @Ken3cento behind me had to carefully get past it to the other side of the tunnel 😄
    Name:  Lava_re.jpeg
Views: 159
Size:  62.2 KB

We reached the fortress and got the "A Terrible Fortress" achievement. Looks like @Liue got caught on fire too lol
    Name:  Slain3_re.jpeg
Views: 154
Size:  86.1 KB

A skeleton was about to shoot @Aaricia with arrows!!!
    Name:  Skeleton_re.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  40.5 KB

When you die on our server we have the mod where your stuff gets stored into your grave. So you find your grave when you spawn back to life and get the stuff back. HOWEVER, in the grave there's also a zombie version of you that you need to defeat. Here's mine 😩
    Name:  MoriZombie_re.jpeg
Views: 154
Size:  52.3 KB

@Liue Noooooooooooooooo 😭 but glad you found your way back to your grave to get the stuff 👍
    Name:  Grave3_re.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  39.5 KB

How did @Ken3cento somehow get into @galadrielmt 's grave? 😂
    Name:  Gravelol_re.jpeg
Views: 153
Size:  95.1 KB

After slaying ghasts, zombified piglins, blazes, skeletons and wither skeletons (!!!) we got enough of the Nether and @Wersus kindly teleported us back to the overworld. We showed @Liue around the village and went on a boat trip to check out Krakenis' house we spotted at the edge of the world border:
    Name:  Boating_re.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  34.0 KB

Name:  KrakenisLair3_re.jpeg
Views: 149
Size:  79.0 KB

Here's the egg screenshot @Liue 😂 I'm pretty sure you got the egg from the 10000 million chickens at @galadrielmt 's house lol
    Name:  LiueEggAndWersus_re.jpeg
Views: 148
Size:  83.3 KB

We spotted a tortoise stuck in a boat when we came back to shore and helped it to get free 😊
    Name:  Tortoise2_re.jpeg
Views: 151
Size:  48.6 KB

The tortoise wasn't the only one stuck - we went to @Wersus house and one of his bees was stuck with the pigs! Not sure if you freed the bee @Wersus? Or is it still there? 😅
    Name:  WersusBees_re.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  56.9 KB

Another bee, actually two of them, were stuck in @Aaricia 's house upstairs, looking longingly outside towards their hives 😭
    Name:  AariciasBees_re.jpeg
Views: 146
Size:  71.1 KB

It was a fun adventure in the Nether and I enjoyed looking around in the village - there's always something new being built. 😊 See you next time!
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 19-05-22 at 15:31.
  • 21 Replies

Community Manager
    @MoriMoonpaw thank you for telling the story! It was my first proper trip to the Nether too, and I am glad I managed to survive this time 😂
    Head of Community
    @Aaricia just added a few more screenshots - I seemed to have posted before I was ready lol
    You survived really well!!! I died soon after we landed to the nether because I attacked the zombie piglins 😂
    Head of Community
    Name:  AariciasView_re.jpeg
Views: 166
Size:  91.4 KB

Oh yeah bonus screenshot - while we were in your house @Aaricia I noticed how nice the view is from your window! 😊
    Community Manager
    Name:  20220511_181037.jpg
Views: 133
Size:  90.9 KB

I am sorry I missed it, but I am yet to recover from the traumatic experience from last week's game night, when a certain @cyrusnimda killed me not once, not twice, but three times!!! 🤣

Glad you guys had a great time, I watched a bit of @Ken3cento's stream and it was great to see that @Liue is back!!!
    → Gana un ordenador Legion, participa aquí
    → ¿Aún no te has registrado?>Hazlo aquí 🤗
    Level 18
    When I taste blood, I am like a vampire, I can't control myself hahaha
    But now the rains weep over his hall,
    with no one there to hear. 🦁
    Community Manager
    Name:  AariciasView_re.jpeg
Views: 166
Size:  91.4 KB

Oh yeah bonus screenshot - while we were in your house @Aaricia I noticed how nice the view is from your window! 😊

@MoriMoonpaw you are going to laugh, I never actually looked that way 😂 The view is nice!
    Head of Community
    @Aaricia 😂 😂 😂 I'm glad you finally looked out the window of your own house lol

@LilySensei (Paty) hahah the repeated falling 😂 I see you were also slain by a zombie at some point there, and then afterwards you just continued falling again 😂 Well next time we need to protect you better 🤗
    Level 52
    Awesome adventure as usual !

@MoriMoonpaw @Aaricia I can see my house from there!😲
    Level 12
    @MoriMoonpaw noooo 😂😂😂 i didn't fall from high place @cyrusnimda one shot killed me and i fell since then i never tried anything @Aaricia am glad our plan worked 😂😓

it was a very nice adventure and also i can see my camping area is not a house any more

thanks for everyone who played and on to next adventure 😎 @cyrusnimda i will get my revenge with my level one armor 🤣 @Wersus thanks for the food