Which streamers do you watch?

Replies
    views
    Level 4
    Name:  1500x500.jpeg
Views: 328
Size:  79.6 KB
    Hi everyone!

In case you're not familiar, I'm what's called a Virtual Tuber = A Vtuber! I'm a computer generated avatar that uses motion tracking to move around, express and talk to my community as they watch my live streaming of games and art. I really want to help other budding live streamers by sharing some tips and guides on how start your own let's play channel, capture game footage and edit. You don't have to have a virtual avatar to do this btw. Moderators - am I allowed to post this kind of thing?

Who are your favourite gaming content creators?

If the mods say it's ok I want to share a "basics" on game capture soon!

Thanks,

Omega
    Hi! I'm a sharkie ENVtuber! Check me out on twitch.tv/omegazippyfins 🦈🦈🦈
  • 10 Replies

Level 29
    @Raine did speak to me about Vtuber recently it sounds interesting and I've already followed your channel @Omega!

It would be amazing to have more guides and video captures of community event happening. So if someone cannot take part they can always come back to the event and watch it. @Marion it would be super cool for the future events no?
    Head of Community
    Welcome to the community @Omega!

Name:  Welcome2.gif
Views: 392
Size:  97.7 KB
    Thanks for your interesting first post and also for educting me on Virtual Avatars! 😄 I hadn't come across them before on YouTube.
    Tips and tricks on game capture etc. sounds absolutely fine to me and super useful for many - I'd love to learn more myself too as I've been entertaining the thought of streaming for a while now. Green screen is waiting in a corner. 😅

How long have you been live streaming? 😊

@Elixor Yes, it would! 😎
    Community Manager
    Hi @Omega! Welcome to Team Legion!

In English I like Loeya (mad skills in Fornite)and Chica (Fornite and COD) In Spanish, Anamarreoph (Cod player form Team Heretics) and Espe (same team) 🤗

Thanks for introducing us to VTubers, I had no idea! 😮 I was checking just Twitch profile and it says you like horror games, will you be playing RE8?
    → Gana un ordenador Legion, participa aquí
    → ¿Aún no te has registrado?>Hazlo aquí 🤗
    Level 4
    Wow lots of replies, so fast!

Thank you for allowing me, I will make a basics for PC capture first. @Marion I would love to watch you stream! A vtuber avatar is expensive to design and rig but it is ideal for people that want to live stream but don't like to show themselves on the camera. It really is great for people that like to role play as you can design her backstory and stuff.

Omega is a sea goddess that is trying to save the oceans from junk dumped by humans!
    @Elixor I don't understand what is a community event
    @Paty I don't know those ones, I usually watch games with storylines or horror! I don't like shooters too much, sorry. EDIT Sorry I missed your question. Yes I LOVE VILLAGE! So scary!
    Level 21
    [QUOTE=Elixor;5099]@Raine did speak to me about Vtuber recently it sounds interesting and I've already followed your channel @Omega!

Cool. There's loads on Vtuber twitter, this design is pretty nice though! My sis designs Vtuber models - lot of layers on those PSDs!
    Community Manager
    @Omega great!! I love RE8 and anything survival horror! I'll keep an eye on your Twitch account! 💙
    → Gana un ordenador Legion, participa aquí
    → ¿Aún no te has registrado?>Hazlo aquí 🤗
    Level 4
    I LOVE SURVIVAL HORRRRRROR @Paty

My favourite are Siren, Resident evil, project zero and Silent hill. But I also loved the old Clocktower games. I like the old ones better. Things like Outlast are not enjoyable because you just run and jump scare- no love has gone into the craft of atmosphere building.

- - - Updated - - -

Cool. There's loads on Vtuber twitter, this design is pretty nice though! My sis designs Vtuber models - lot of layers on those PSDs!

I did the rigging myself :) I can make a guide too
    Level 29
    @Omega About community events, I meant activities within the community here we could do, like playing together on certain games (games night type of things) :)
    Level 52
    Hi @Omega!

I had no idea what Vtuber means (THAT'S SO COOL) so thank you for sharing and educating us about it!

I'm sure there's so much we can learn from you so I'm really looking forward to your next guide!
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!