Video games releases for June 2021 🔥

views
    Community Manager
    Name:  ethan-robertson-SYx3UCHZJlo-unsplash.jpg
Views: 14797
Size:  45.3 KB

Hello everyone!!

June is finally here with its long days 🌅, cold drinks 🍹and fresh nights 🍃. While we might say goodbye to our coats and duvets, we'll never bid adieu to our beloved games!!

So, since we will keep gaming in the community over the summer, here on this post you'll find some of the most interesting releases for June 2021. If I missed one of your favourites, please do mention them in the comments and I'll make sure to include them, maybe in a second part!

Olympics Games Tokyo 2020 - The Official Video Game

Next July the Olympic Games will take place in Tokyo. If you are anything like me, every time the Olympics Games start you develop a sudden interest in javelin throwing, BMX cycling and synchronized swimming, even if you've never practiced or heard about any of them before. You might even wish you could be an athlete, at least during the summer 😅.

Well, Sega is here to make all of our dreams come true: the official game of the 2020 Olympics will be available on Stadia, PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Switch on June 22nd. It supports 1 to 8 players and as someone rightly commented below the trailer: "It's like Wii Sports, but on steroids".

You'll be able to play up to 18 disciplines, like the 100 sprint, the hammer throw and the long jump. It looks like a lot of fun, even if visually it's not the most impressive one out there.

What can I say? This is game is perfect for those summer evenings with friends:

Tour de France 2021

Since we're all about healthy living and exercise, I thought it would be a good idea to follow the trend and show the trailer for Tour de France 2021. If you already spend hours on your bike 🚴, but you feel it's not enough, this game is for you.

It was developed by Cyanide Studio and it's available now on PCs, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX

Have you noticed that everything retro is making a comeback lately?

Eighties and nineties fashions are all the rage at the moment and video games could be no an exception: Alex Kidd saw the light of day back in 1986 and became an instant classic; a platform game that had every intention of stealing Mario's crown, without quite managing to do so, but gave it all on the battlefield.

Now the revised version of this game will be released on 24 June 2021 on PC, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Switch.I think there's more than one in the community who started out in the gaming world with Alex, so get ready to feel nostalgic!

The job of revamping Alex and bringing him to 2021 was in the hands of Spanish studio Jankenteam, and from what we could see on the trailer they've done a fantastic job:

Chivalry 2

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned in the community that Chivalry 2 had an open beta open for everyone. To my surprise, the game has been available for a couple of days already! ⚔ Man, they work fast.

This action game, whose predecessor was a huge success, is available now on PC, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

If you haven't heard of it, Chivalry 2 is an action game played in first or third person. All game modes pit Agatha Knights, who wear blue and white, against the Masonic Order, who wear red and black. The game includes Team Deathmatch mode and Team Objective mode, which supports a maximum of 64 players. In team objective mode, one group must enter the opposing team's castle and eliminate their king, while another group must defend the castle.

If you like anything medieval and Game of Thrones is one of your favourite series (let's ignore the last season 😶), what are you waiting for? You're going to love Chivalry.

DC Super Hero Girls: Teen Power

I saw this one at the last minute and it caught my attention immediately because it looks like so. much. fun. It's one of the Switch releases for June -it came out a couple of days ago- and it's an action-adventure game, set in an open world, where you'll play one of the heroines of the DC universe: Wonderwoman, Supergirl, Batgirl. Although the game is aimed at the little ones in the house, I think boys and girls of all ages could have a great time with this game!

What do you think of the June releases? 🤔 Are you tempted to play any of them? Let me know in the comments!! 👇

#newgames #newreleases #chivalry2 #olympicgamestokyo2020 #june2021
    → Gana un ordenador Legion, participa aquí
    → ¿Aún no te has registrado?>Hazlo aquí 🤗
  • 1 Reply

Head of Community
    Medieval battlefield hack and slash! Chivalry 2 could be interesting - some people think it has the best melee combat system ever based on what I was reading about it somewhere online, a bold statement. 😄 If anyone here on the community has played it let me know if you agree with that!