The Witcher Monster Slayer Discussion: what could be improved?

Replies
    views
    Community Manager
    Name:  thewitchermonsterslayerfeedback.jpg
Views: 828
Size:  32.7 KB
    Hi everyone! 😉

The Witcher Monster Slayer was released a couple of weeks ago and since then we've been fighting Alghouls, Harpies, Hags and Devourers left, right and center, and I must say it has been FUN.

Here at the community, we have been sharing our Witcher Monster Slayers Friends Codes and it has been great to get so many packages from all you! I think I am never missing an item I need to craft a bomb or an oil, so a BIG thank you ladies and gents!!

(We also do our best to send as many packages back.) 🎁

We think there's always room for improvement and although we do think that The Witcher Monster Slayer is a great game, we wanted to share our thoughts about what can be improved and also ask for YOUR opinion.

Who knows? Maybe the devs behind the game will see this thread and actually make the game much better based on our suggestions.

So, let's start with the good stuff. These are some of the things we DO like about the game:

- The variety of monsters
    - The combat system is smooth and quite easy to learn
    - Great visuals and cool soundtrack
    - The crafting of oils and bombs is actually quite enjoyable
    - You can send packages to other Witchers

On the other hand, this are some things we DON'T like that much:

- You can't search for a particular friend on your list, making the process of sending a package to a fellow player, tedious and sometimes impossible!
    - You need to invest way too much time to progress in the game

So guys, please let us know in the comments:

- What have you liked about about the game so far?
    - What needs to be improved ASAP?

Happy hunt!

#thewitchermonsterslayer #thewitcher #geraltderivia #ciri
    → Gana un ordenador Legion, participa aquí
    → ¿Aún no te has registrado?>Hazlo aquí 🤗
  • 3 Replies

Community Manager
    I'd love to hear your thoughts about this @Elixor @Marcopolo98, @Cheesy1, @Plutonius, @PaSack, @TormentedOne, @bartzio, @Daniel89, @Geraldo, @Lacey71, @Laz @Cronos, @Odin, @Kalish, @Friturita and @Abrathi
    Level 29
    For me (and it's valid to many of this kind of games), it would be the ability to do a few things from home. If you are lucky to be close to something important in the game, then you have some sort of advantage.

For example Pokemon Go added the remote raids which are a good options. I'm not sure what I would add though just yet 😀
    Community Manager
    Great point @Elixor! 🤙 Some days Ido have the time/energy to walk around my neighborhood completing missions but sometimes I can't be bothered, particularly on the days where the lovely English weather is being lovelier than usual 🌧🌧🌧🌧