LEGION 5 GAMING LAPTOP

Replies
    views
    Level 14
    I am over the moon with the performance of the Legion 5 gaming laptop.
    I have been a pc gamer for just over 12 months and have tested out and played with a few different windows gaming systems.
    The Legion 5 gaming laptop has surpassed all of them.
    It can handle streamlabs obs and a big game like warzone easily and still give my viewers a quality stream to watch.
    I always played from a 75hz gaming monitor, and I thought the smaller screen on the Legion 5 laptop will affect my play but the difference between 75Hz and the 144Hz from the laptop is huge and in fact has increased my visibility and slowly will increase my KD.

I play FPS Games and never thought Framerate can make such a difference in your gameplay.
    It also comes with a GTX2060 GFX card compared to my 1650 super i always played on. I have so much more Vram to play with and for you who does stream will understand the importance of having enough Vram when trying to give your viewers the best quality stream.

If i could do it all over again Lenovo, Intel, Legion would be at the top of my have to get items.

I am so impressed, thank you Lenovo Legion for such a wonderful product.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  • 6 Replies

Community Manager
    Hi there @GAMERSX3! We're so glad you're having a great experience with your Legion 5. That's what we strive for: happy gamers!

Welcome to Team Legion!

→ Gana un ordenador Legion, participa aquí
    → ¿Aún no te has registrado?>Hazlo aquí 🤗
    Level 52
    @GAMERSX3

So glad to hear that you're happy with your Legion laptop! It truly is an amazing laptop - I got the Legion 5 recently too but haven't had time to play games with it yet but your feedback definitely made me more excited to do so! 😍
    My farewell mesage 🌟: in English - in Arabic
    Your new MEA Community Manager is @UnapologeticDino!
    Level 52
    Check this out guys! @MoriMoonpaw @Walter
    Community Manager
    I am over the moon with the performance of the Legion 5 gaming laptop.
    I have been a pc gamer for just over 12 months and have tested out and played with a few different windows gaming systems.
    The Legion 5 gaming laptop has surpassed all of them.
    It can handle streamlabs obs and a big game like warzone easily and still give my viewers a quality stream to watch.
    I always played from a 75hz gaming monitor, and I thought the smaller screen on the Legion 5 laptop will affect my play but the difference between 75Hz and the 144Hz from the laptop is huge and in fact has increased my visibility and slowly will increase my KD.

I play FPS Games and never thought Framerate can make such a difference in your gameplay.
    It also comes with a GTX2060 GFX card compared to my 1650 super i always played on. I have so much more Vram to play with and for you who does stream will understand the importance of having enough Vram when trying to give your viewers the best quality stream.

If i could do it all over again Lenovo, Intel, Legion would be at the top of my have to get items.

I am so impressed, thank you Lenovo Legion for such a wonderful product.
    It's so nice to read feedbacks like this!
    Level 14
    @Tamara That great, I actually played Warzone on it. This is one of the games that is the most stressfull on a PC. The legion 5 gaming laptop handled so easily and was able to handle the stream
    Level 52
    @GAMERSX3 awesome to hear that! Warzone is definitely on my list of games that I will try out first (once I find the time!)