🧱 Play Minecraft? Come join the Legion Minecraft server!

Replies
    views
    Head of Community
    Hey everyone!

Guess what - good news! We've just launched the "alpha version" of our Minecraft server!🧱I'm especially excited as you might know Minecraft is one of my all-time favourite games.

Do you play Minecraft? Actually, I know from earlier discussions that we have several Minecraft players here in the Nordic community so do pop by to say hello and let me know if you'd like to be one of the first to join the new server! 😎

We need your help to build the Legion Village.

Name:  Minecraft 1.jpeg
Views: 612
Size:  39.1 KB

The first version of our server is very basic, and so are the rules we'd like to apply: respect for others and for the environment. 🌳🐄🐖

There are very few animals in the new world. Our task - in addition to building our village - is to repopulate the fauna. If you need meat or leather, make sure to breed the animals first before collecting materials. We don't want them to become extinct!

Remember that the subsoil belongs to everyone. Let's work together to find diamonds and other precious stones! 💎 Feel free to use the materials you find in the open-air chests that are available to everyone.

To start with, we've enabled:
    • the quick felling of trees if you use an axe
    • always daytime mode
    • a limited (but large enough) area where we can build our first village together!

What we'd love for you to do in the new world:
    • build your own house, vegetable garden, and maybe a small farm if you'd like!
    • help repopulate the ecosystem of the new world
    • respect and preserve the buildings of others, and don't take anyone else's stuff 😄

Name:  Minecraft 2.jpeg
Views: 462
Size:  48.4 KB

There's lots of cool and fun things we can do in the future with the server!
    For example to start with:
    • we'll be able to claim a plot of land each in exchange for a few small precious stones
    • we'll open portals to new dimensions we can explore and can use to bring home new materials and treasures!

I'm jumping in there myself soon to start building my house! Can't wait to see what's been already created by others. I heard that @Wersus has a house in a tree, in the middle of the sea! May I visit for tea? 😅(that rhymed)

How to join:
    • To find out how to get to the new Legion Village, leave a comment below asking to join the server!
    • Myself or one of our Community Managers will drop you a PM with all the instructions you need.
    • You'll need Minecraft Java version 1.18.1

See you in the Legion Village! 🏡 When you get there, do post a picture of your house👇so we all know who it belongs to. 😉
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 28-01-22 at 14:34.
  • 10 Replies

Community Manager
    I heard that @Wersus has a house in a tree, in the middle of the sea! May I visit for tea? 😅(that rhymed)
    @MoriMoonpaw braves strongest sea
    And climbs the tree so tall
    She does all that because, you see
    She has a single goal

"What goal?" you ask? Well, not to boast
    But tell you with no jest
    Tea parties that our @Wersus hosts
    They really are the best
    Head of Community
    There he is, @DoctorEldritch in his element! 👏😄 See you in the village soon too!

(We should have a repository of community poems somewhere on here, so we don't lose these gems) 💎
    Level 1
    i also wanna join ur legion village pz tell me how to join i also use lenovo legion 5 amd ryzen 5 4600h 8gb ram 1 tb storage 256 gb ssd and nvdia geforce gtx 1650 plz tell me how to join
    Head of Community
    Hey guys @hriskaer, @thecorf, @Blodravn, how are you? Saw you talked about Minecraft earlier - would you like to check out the first version of our Legion server and join us to build the village? 😊

@SGgamer9325 Awesome, my colleague has sent you a message with all the details! 👍
    Level 2
    I'm honored to be considered for this, but seeing as I'm starting my final semester at uni this coming week, a Minecraft binge is a dostraction that I can't afford 😉. I'd love to come check it out when it's done, though - some time in the summer when I am done too!
    /H
    Head of Community
    Hey @hriskaer how exciting!! Good luck with your final semester!! And no worries, the server will be there and by that time, lots of cool stuff added too - drop me a note when you're back. And let me know what kinds of things would you like to see on the server? 😎

And you're right, Minecraft can be a bit of a binge 😅 I remember many midnight sessions that actually started already during day time 😂 👀

Anyone else do pop by and let me know - just starting so looking for members to come join and develop the server together with us!

Also, can't wait for people to see my fishing shack 😂 now just need materials for the fishing rod
    Level 1
    Hello world! I hope im not too late!
    New here, But old time player, i have played Minecraft since beta 1.7.2 if i remember correctly. I would really like to join the server! I havent played any of the new versions (1.18.1) so i would love to try it! 😄
    Level 5
    @MoriMoonpaw My kids love playing MC, can they join the server?
    F.
    Head of Community
    That's awesome @Farmer, what do they like to do most in Minecraft? 😊 There's so many things to do in that game! Building and being creative, digging/mining/collecting resources, farming, fishing, going after the dragon, interacting with villagers, exploring the Nether.... 😄

Anyone is welcome to join as long as they agree to the simple guidelines: respect for others and for the environment 💙 so respecting other players' buildings, respecting the animals and common areas, and if using the chat functionality, being kind, positive, inclusive, respectful to everyone there too so we can all have a lovely time. 😊

Please do be aware though that as our community T&Cs specify you have to be 18 to register, there will be 18+ players on the server so if anyone would like their kids to join please do so under supervision. 🤗

We are now sharing the server IP with anyone who would like to join. Here are the instructions:

How to join:

• Launch Minecraft Java edition version 1.18.1 (also included in the Xbox Game Pass)
    • Click on "Multiplayer"
    • Choose the option "Direct Connection"
    • Enter the following server address: 46.105.84.72:25565
    • Join the Server 😎

See you there!
    Last edited by MoriMoonpaw; 11-02-22 at 11:10.