Tune in for the AIMLAB FROSTBITE Series Finals, a women-only VALORANT tournament

Replies
    views
    Level 31
    Name:  kamkfrostbiteOVERLAYstreambegins_1.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  100.9 KB

Hi Nordics!

Following the qualifiers of Aim Lab women-only VALORANT tournament, it is time to turn out face towards the finals! I highly suggest you tune in, if you just have time!

The main tournament is taking place between November 4th - 6th. Here's how to watch it, who's tuning in? ⏩ https://www.twitch.tv/kamkgg ⏪ Official KAMG.GG Twitch channel.

Main event has five different teams competing for 1000€ prize pool!

Quote: "The Aim Lab Frostbite Series is a women-only VALORANT tournament featuring six invited rosters and two qualified up-and-coming talents from across the Nordics and EU battling for their share of the €1,000.00 prize pool. The Main Event will feature eight teams in a double elimination bracket format, with the top two rosters splitting the prize pool €800.00 & €200.00 respectively." Aimlab Frostbite | KAMK.GG

Broadcast Details

The event will be streamed in English on the official KAMK.GG Twitch channel beginning at 18:00EEST on Friday, November 4th. The full event schedule can be found below:

Friday

18:00 | Round 1 | BO3
    20:30 | LB Round 1 | BO3
    20:30 | Round 2 | BO3

Saturday

14:00 | LB Quarter Finals | BO3
    17:00 | Upper Final | BO3
    20:00 | LB Semi - Finals | BO3

Sunday

16:00 | LB Finals | BO3
    19:00 | Grand Finals | BO

Read more about the whole tournament: Tune in for the Aim Lab Frostbite Series, a women-only VALORANT tournament - Legion Gaming Community (lenovo.com)

Hey. o/ I'm Liue, gamer with epilepsy from Finland. I'm BBA, Business Information Technology student at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences and been helping out Legion Gaming Community since the creation of this forum, March 2021. I was one of the first members whom joined and never looked back.

For me, accessibility is close to my heart. As world is connected, I wish to develop digital services in a way that more and more people would have a chance to use them on their daily basis, no matter of disabilities.
  • 2 Replies

Community Manager
    @Liue Do we know anything, any underdogs or crowd favourites? Or maybe there is a team you'll be rooting for?
    Head of Community
    Cheers for the information @Liue! 👍 Will you tune in too? 😊

This makes me want to get back into Valorant 😎