What are your Black Friday plans?

Replies
    views
    Level 52
    @DoctorEldritch The sender is usually the one who complains the most after notifying them about the lost parcel. They fill in claim forms and sometimes send the parcel through another service provider.

Some senders would not send the product again and would also notify they do not take responsibility for any loss.

George and I seem to share the same methods! 😂

BBQ is one of the most important traditions here in SA. No matter if it's winter or summer. Rain even doesn't stop us from enjoying a tender piece of beef on an open flame.

Over weekends the air is filled with delicious aromas and lit fires If you were not planning for a BBQ, a whiff of someone's cooking will quickly change your mind.

We also throw anything on the grill. Bread, mushrooms, peppadews you name it. 😂

- - - Updated - - -
    @DoctorEldritch Yaaay!! You made an excellent choice and I think you would really enjoy the controller.

Yakuza is a good game to start off with. Next, I would also recommend GTA if it's the type of game you like. Both Yakuza and GTA for me are similar in gameplay.

Name:  happy-screaming-so-happy-for-you.gif
Views: 64
Size:  128.8 KB
    Community Manager
    @DracoTarot it can be frustrating how they keep passing responsibility around. What is a poor little consumer to do...

BBQ is more of a summer thing for where I am from, it's just too cold in winter to do it. Winter is for baking and roasting. But I get the smell part, my parents live in a rural resort are with lots of little houses around, so at summer weekend the smell of grilled meat fills the air from every backyard, and you can distinguish different spices and marinade methods in the aroma. And you salivate and want to cook something of your own.

Both Yakuza and GTA for me are similar in gameplay.

Name:  yakuza.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  78.4 KB

Just kidding, I would not fight you over this, but I do think gameplay is different, Yakuza is more focused on martial fighting, and GTA is more about shooting people. That's if we're talking major gameplay differences. There are also many small details. I like Yakuza better than GTA personally. @ZaidH, what say you?
    Level 52
    @DoctorEldritch Yea, it seems the consumer must forget about it. Not good business practice but it seems to happen a lot these days.

Our winters are not that cold. We do not reach -10 to -20 degrees here. At most, we will go down to -3. I've never seen snow in my life. The closest we got was a little sleet. Nothing better than to make a big bonfire and afterwards throw some muscle on the grill. 😃

Your parent's homestead sounds lovely. Nothing better than your parent's cooking. It's always a treat.

What I meant to say was GTA and Yakuza are both action-adventure games and open-world based. The two have a few similarities in gameplay but Yakuza has a much broader storyline.

Just kidding LOL!!!!😂
    Level 27
    I already forgot this time of year is the black friday I must have lost some good deals
    A strong man is Strongest alone
    Community Manager
    @DoomGuy you can still catch the late post-BF sales in some places. And there's always next year. Did you have anything in particular you wanted?
    Level 27
    @DoctorEldritch
    I wanted storage upgrade ssd and hdd and maybe a higher power supply for whatever platform upgrade I will do later
    Community Manager
    @DoomGuy ah, I need one of those too, but I still have some space. How much space are you looking for? And why do you plan for both SSD and HDD and not just one of those?
    Level 27
    @DoctorEldritch
    my old SSD is DRAMless and only 240GB it can't hold my requirements anymore as I learn video editing that requires high files reading speed
    and HDD for more storage capacity as it's on last 100GB or less on my current 1TB HDD and expected heavy data on its way
    Level 52
    My Black Friday order finally arrived!

Name:  IMG20221207165227.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  91.1 KB
    Unamused Snarktooth. Advocate for hearing loss & accessibility. Person, friend and a terrible/terrific* artist.
    *delete as appropriate
    Community Manager
    @Saka those are adorable! And you got the bowls, too!